Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11081109111011111112 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:42am
I'm starting. To believe he likes media attention

Sick bastard
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:45am
Woah

She married him when she was 20?

They were probably fukking when she was underage
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 3:00am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Good point. Probably dropped her big ass once he won at trial.

That last line sounds like she too knows the real deal that he is guilty as fukk.

yep she's going to do a book & tell it all.

he will go away this time...  she's divorcing him so she can testify against him...
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:48am
Shellie Zimmerman said she stood by her husband George throughout his trial. But when she was accused of lying in court about the couple’s finances, George didn’t bother to show up to Shellie’s sentencing.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:57am

Shellie Zimmerman's divorce demands: I want dogs and life insurance
Shellie Zimmerman says 'I have supported [George] for so long and neglected myself for too long'
She says George Zimmerman feels 'invincible' since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin 

George Zimmerman's wife is asking that he pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public Friday.

Shellie Zimmerman said in the petition that her husband should pay the premiums on the policy since he "has the financial ability to obtain such life insurance at reasonable rates. 'She also asked for custody of the couple's 2-year-old Rottweiler, Oso, and 8-year-old Leroy, a mixed-breed dog.' They have no children.

Shellie Zimmerman, 26, is seeking an equal distribution of their checking accounts, trusts, partnerships and any unknown assets, and asked that a judge prevent him from selling off any property. Among the unknown assets is any money George Zimmerman may get from a defamation lawsuit he has filed against NBC.
Scorned: Shellie Zimmerman says supporting her husband caused her to neglect herself

Invincible: Shellie Zimmerman says her husband feels invincible since he was acquitted of murder in Trayvon Martin's death
Invincible: Shellie Zimmerman says her husband feels invincible since he was acquitted of murder in Trayvon Martin's death

The couple, who have been married since November 2007, separated a month after Zimmerman was acquitted in July of any crime for fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012. The Zimmermans aren't living together as husband and wife, said the petition, which suggested Shellie may seek legal fees from her husband for the divorce.

'The marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken,' the petition said.

In an interview with ABC's Good Morning America that aired Friday, Zimmerman said her husband left her with "a bunch of pieces of broken glass" after the acquittal.

More...
'I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by': Chilling words of man before he punched 62-year-old to ground in apparent hate crime that left victim brain dead
'You sorry a**ed rednecks': Restaurant owners under fire as they deny writing poison pen to former customers after their business failed

She said he only stayed in their house three or four nights since the trial ended and that they even tried counseling. But she moved out Aug. 13.

'I have a selfish husband and I think George is all about George,' she said.

Last week, Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying about the couple's finances during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest after Martin's shooting in Sanford, Fla.

George Zimmerman, 29, said he acted in self-defense when he killed Martin and the polarizing case opened up national discussions on self-defense laws and race. Martin was black. Zimmerman has a white father and Hispanic mother.

Support: Shellie Zimmerman says she supported her husband throughout his trial for killing Trayvon Martin
Support: Shellie Zimmerman says she supported her husband throughout his trial for killing Trayvon Martin

Shellie Zimmerman was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. Her husband did not attend the sentencing hearing in the Sanford courtroom.

'I stood by my husband through everything,' she told ABC, 'and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of pieces of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life.'

Shellie Zimmerman says her husband was verbally abusive toward her and that he has been making what she considers 'reckless decisions.' She didn't specify what those decisions were. "In my opinion, he feels more invincible" since his acquittal, she added.

She said the timing seems right to begin a new life.

'I have supported him for so long and neglected myself for too long,' Shellie Zimmerman said. 'And I feel like I'm finally starting to feel empowered again

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415123/Shellie-Zimmermans-divorce-demands-I-want-dogs-life-insurance.html#ixzz2eIFVXcBE

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 5:01am
Scorned: Shellie Zimmerman says supporting her husband caused her to neglect herself
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:48pm
They both look old as hell

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:05pm
Robert Zimmerman stay one twitter

That ho needs to have a seat

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:05pm
yea  she fired a warning shot w these looks
I missed this that day,
  now we know why she was looking at him like this! 
Man down! LOL
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:08pm
RZ dad must  payhim. his Dad didn't speak to him for yrs until GZ killed Trayvon
I hate them all w a passion
 they are all liars & lied for the wrong reason.
I'm glad they all live in fear...

you lie u suffer the consequences eventually. its coming around ya'll
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists