Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11051106110711081109 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:36am
^Good point. Probably dropped her big ass once he won at trial.

That last line sounds like she too knows the real deal that he is guilty as fukk.

Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:42am
Yeah that last line she said ....making my blood boil right now..
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:51am
I remain so enraged at the outcome of this trial. Every now and then, I can hear Tray cry for help in my sleep. This whore knows all too well these weren't her husbands' cries for help.  She KNOWS.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:10am
Why do these people want to outcry now that Zimmerman was set free for murdering an innocent teen in cold blood??

Where was these statements during the trial?

She knew he was guilty as sin.

That last sentence just said a whole mouthful without saying a whole lot.

And I do not believe they are together from the way she was talking.

Everyone that was involved in helping set this man free when they knew he was gulity should burn in hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Why do these people want to outcry now that Zimmerman was set free for murdering an innocent teen in cold blood??

Where was these statements during the trial?

She knew he was guilty as sin.

That last sentence just said a whole mouthful without saying a whole lot.

And I do not believe they are together from the way she was talking.

Everyone that was involved in helping set this man free when they knew he was gulity should burn in hell.
I guess on top of being a child molester and murderer, he wishes to add deadbeat dad to his list of accomplishments. The cow is pregnant,  isn't she?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:00am
Well, look what we have here. Looks like Zimmie took out his aggression towards his wife and unleashed all on Trayvon that night. Goddam son of a bitch. Please tell me we're only waiting this long because whoever plans on taking him out is only waiting for the focus on that piece of shyt to die down. I cannot stomach that he might get to live his life peacefully while having snuffed the life out of Tray...

Shellie Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's Wife, To 'Think About' Staying Married To Him

Shellie Zimmerman made the comments to ABC on Wednesday after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

She also said she wasn't home the night of the shooting because she'd had a fight with her husband.

She says the couple lived "like gypsies" in the months after George Zimmerman was released on bail, spending nights in a 20-foot trailer deep in the woods.

Her husband wasn't in court with her as she was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service.

He was acquitted of second-degree murder in July.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 29 2013 at 10:00am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:06pm
So she wasn't home that night due to a fight, he was pissed so he took his gun out on a joyride looking for a fight? Smh I hate her as much as I do him.

She's as guilty as he is because she should've flapped her gums on the stand.

Someone needs to make a separate thread in TTT.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:34pm
so this means she can kiss her nursing career goodbye right?!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

so this means she can kiss her nursing career goodbye right?!
Unfortunately no. She won't have a record. Just community service and probation. And I don't know if she could have said anything on the stand anyway because of spousal privilege? Or does this work only if the wife wants to keep quiet but not if she wants to spill the beans? Either way, they are two Siamese pieces of shyt.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:43pm
^If she was about sh*t, she would've done the right thing and sand like a canary during trial instead of making her spouse look good on the stand and sitting there passively in the court gallery.Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11051106110711081109 1115>