Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10991100110111021103 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:18pm
I sin today and ask God to forgive me for my thoughts . Anyone hear about the big shooting today in florida ? I wish Zimmerman was one of the victims . I never wish death on anyone in my life . I refuse to loose my faith in God . Trayvon mother speaks on her faith all the time .
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:17pm
CryI can understand India. I am the same way. I've just been praying and know God can understand what's in my heart. Still I pray to not harden my heart with hatred. I know when the verdict happened my kids were worried because I was crying so hard and was so upset. They are 10 and 8. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

CryI can understand India. I am the same way. I've just been praying and know God can understand what's in my heart. Still I pray to not harden my heart with hatred. I know when the verdict happened my kids were worried because I was crying so hard and was so upset. They are 10 and 8. 
Thank you. My daughter India turn 8 a few months ago . We have to put all of this in God's hand .  Hug 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can't deal with these bastards anymore. I've completely changed my stance on ownership of firearms. Every black person needs to arm themselves.

George Zimmerman Gets $12,000 Towards Buying Gun From Ohio Firearms Group

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice. The department has taken all the evidence from the trial, including the gun that killed Martin, as part of a civil rights investigation.

@the bolded: I agree! These motherCensored's have gone completely mad! 

12,000 that couldve gone to a gun safety psa or edu course for all...
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can't deal with these bastards anymore. I've completely changed my stance on ownership of firearms. Every black person needs to arm themselves.

George Zimmerman Gets $12,000 Towards Buying Gun From Ohio Firearms Group

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice. The department has taken all the evidence from the trial, including the gun that killed Martin, as part of a civil rights investigation.

@the bolded: I agree! These motherCensored's have gone completely mad! 

12,000 that couldve gone to a gun safety psa or edu course for all...

But ofcourse, the life of a yt is more important/valuable. America. Angry
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:57am
Did everybody on this site who could sign the petition of the Department of Justice? Things seem to be dying down and I just wanted to remind everyone that today is exactly one month away from the anniversary of the civil rights march on Washington.

I feel weird talking about it because I'm not in the U.S. but it would be really amazing if BHM took the lead in drumming up support for a big show of solidarity on August 28th... The focus would be Stand your Ground laws and police corruption...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:15pm

Police: Robbers tell man, 'This is for Trayvon Martin'

By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 12:39 PM EDT, Sun July 28, 2013
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Alleged robbery happened two weeks after George Zimmerman's acquittal
  • No arrests, but police says they're investigating the incident as a hate crime
  • It happened in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of the nation's capital

(CNN) -- A weekend robbery in a racially diverse neighborhood of Washington may have been a hate crime, police said.

"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

The alleged robbery happened two weeks after a Florida jury acquitted George Zimmerman in the 2012 death of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin

The men kicked the adult white male as they took his iPhone and wallet, Clay said Sunday.

The man, who has not been publicly identified, suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment, he said.

There have been no arrests, but police are investigating the incident as a hate crime, he said.

It happened in the Adams Morgan neighborhood in the northwest quadrant of the nation's capital.

DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:34pm
I found this on Tumblr, it's quite interesting Clap:

In 2007, I was a 17 year old boy in high school who at first impression could be profiled as a criminal. I wore baggy clothing, had a foul mouth, and I fit the physical profile of guys who commit crimes every day. A lot like Trayvon.

After Trayvon’s death, white supremacist, Klanklannon, hacked into Trayvon’s email to try and find more pictures of him with gold teeth and smoke, things that would “justify" killing him as he made his way back to his family unarmed.

But what he found was college scholarship applications. Yes, Trayvon Martin had hopes of going to college to study aeronautics. He was also taking honors courses in high school. Even though Trayvon and I are a lot alike, that’s where we differ. He was actually achieving more than I did and had much bigger dreams as a junior in high school.

Another way we differ, is in the opportunity to live out our potential. I’m sure a neighborhood watchman wouldn’t have picked me to obtain a degree 5 years later, start a non-profit, write a book, and go on to reach thousands every day. And he didn’t pick Trayvon either, so sadly we’ll never know what his story could’ve been. 

All of this to say, even if you don’t consider yourself racist, be careful of the stereotypes you draw based on looks. Everyone isn’t what they seem, but everyone deserves a chance to prove that. 
R.I.P. Trayvon.

Derrick Jaxn
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 1:23pm

Trayvon Martin's mother calls for repeal of 'stand your ground' laws

Associated Press
  • Trayvonfamily.jpg

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – The mother of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin and a prominent black lawyers' organization are keeping up the pressure for repeal of "stand your ground" self-defense laws.

Sybrina Fulton joined the call Monday with top officials of the National Bar Association, which is holding its annual convention in Miami Beach. Fulton says she believes neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman got away with murder when he shot Martin in Sanford last year.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:20pm
0731-george-zimmerman-dashcam
George Zimmerman is still armed and theoretically dangerous ... he was stopped by cops for speeding and revealed he had a gun in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was speeding in Forney, Texas on Sunday, just after noon, when he was stopped by police. Zimmerman told cops he was headed "nowhere in particular," and informed them he had a firearm in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was given a warning, after cops determined he was free of warrants. He was sent on his way with a polite goodbye, "Have a safe trip."

The stop lasted around 5 minutes.

BTW ... law enforcement tells TMZ ... he was NOT wearing a disguise ... it was full blown George
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10991100110111021103 1115>
  Share Topic