Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10981099110011011102 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:37pm
Ugg at the brother talking about things being off limits....they made that boy be a criminal...Every chance he gets he is calling Trayvon everything but a child of god!
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:59pm
I hate Robert.  He is a fckn little snake ass punk.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can't deal with these bastards anymore. I've completely changed my stance on ownership of firearms. Every black person needs to arm themselves.

George Zimmerman Gets $12,000 Towards Buying Gun From Ohio Firearms Group

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice. The department has taken all the evidence from the trial, including the gun that killed Martin, as part of a civil rights investigation.

This makes me ashamed, that I live in this Censored state ohio.  As long as I live in Ohio, I will never set foot in Columbus again.  I wonder which group this is.  Columbus is not big, hmm, it can be found out Big smile
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I hate Robert.  He is a fckn little snake ass punk.

He is using intimidation tactics, and preemptive strike.  Crump is not a fool, he knows what he is doing.  IMO, Robert is been guided by o'mara, and is a mouthpiece for him.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:54am
I really cant... Im waiting patiently for the moment when they announce Zimmerman found dead somewhere.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I really cant... Im waiting patiently for the moment when they announce Zimmerman found dead somewhere.

This.

I have never wished death upon someone until last year when I heard the story...

I want someone to harass, stalk, and murder him the way he did that baby...

I hate feeling like this, but the hate I have for this child-killer is stronger...

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:35am
I don't wanna say this, but the individuals who defended OJ in his case, knowing he was guilty are no longer here...(Kardashian, Cochran)

They shortened their lives by defending murderers...

O'Mara looks like he is a sneeze from death, karma misses no one.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:48pm
Harry Belafonte Joins 'Stand Your Ground' Protest In Florida Capitol         

&amp;amp;#10;American singer, songwriter, actor and social activist Harry Belafonte, center, reacts as Dream Defenders Executive Director Phillip Agnew, bottom left, leads a chant Friday in the Capitol rotunda.&amp;amp;#10; &amp;amp;#10;

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Singer and entertainer Harry Belafonte on Friday called on Florida Gov. Rick Scott to listen to protesters who are asking for a special legislative session to examine the state's self-defense laws after the acquittal of George Zimmerman.

Protesters have occupied the Capitol since July 15 – or three days after a jury cleared Zimmerman of charges in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The group wants Scott to call a special session so legislators can change the state's contentious "stand your ground" law but Scott has steadfastly refused.

Belafonte – who had never been to Tallahassee previously – joined the protest on Friday afternoon. The 86-year-old celebrity said the sight of the protesters "makes my autumn heart dance like it was spring."

Belafonte said Scott still has a chance to act before the protests intensify and the situation becomes "ungovernable."

"At the moment all of this is governable, all of this is in a place where it can be debated and analyzed and discussed in a very peaceful, calm, productive way," said Belafonte, who first rose to fame during the 1950s.

Belafonte – who has had a history of civic activism for several decades – said he was not predicting violence but said the amount of protests of the state could mount and make the state come to a "grinding halt."

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted earlier this month of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges in the shooting death last year of Martin, an unarmed black teenager. Zimmerman's attorneys maintained he shot Martin in self-defense, but the delay in arresting him sparked an outcry among civil rights groups and others. Zimmerman identifies himself as Hispanic.

The main group leading the Capitol protests – the Dream Defenders – have maintained a constant presence for 11 straight days. While protesters come and go during the workday, a small band of them has spent every night sleeping in the hallways since the protest began.

So far police have allowed them to remain. In the last few days the number of those camped out at the Capitol has begun to grow reported law-enforcement authorities. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reported that 86 people spent Thursday night inside the building.

FDLE has spent nearly $51,000 on overtime costs since the protest began. The state has spent more than $140,000 on overall security costs over the 11-day period but that includes normal security expenses.

The protest was sparked by the Zimmerman verdict but the protesters want state officials to look at racial profiling, school district "zero tolerance" policies for students as well the "stand your ground" law that allows someone to use deadly force if they believe their life was threatened.

Scott met with several protesters last week where he told them he would not call a special session. The protesters are now trying to utilize a clause in state law that allows for individual legislators to ask for a special session.

Under the law the Secretary of State can poll all 160 members about a special session if 32 legislators ask for a special session in writing. It would then take a three-fifths vote for a session to be authorized.

Ciara Taylor said the Dream Defenders have gotten 28 legislators to back the idea.

But she said that she and others are prepared to remain at the Capitol for weeks in order to get what they want.

I'm prepared to spend a whole month, a whole season," said Taylor. "I'm prepared to be here till next legislative session if that's necessary."

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 27 2013 at 1:49pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:04pm
Chaka Khan Boycotts Florida, Talks Hometown Celebration And Ending Chicago's Gun Violence

Posted: | Updated: 07/26/2013 3:00 pm EDT

Edited by india100 - Jul 27 2013 at 4:07pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can't deal with these bastards anymore. I've completely changed my stance on ownership of firearms. Every black person needs to arm themselves.

George Zimmerman Gets $12,000 Towards Buying Gun From Ohio Firearms Group

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice. The department has taken all the evidence from the trial, including the gun that killed Martin, as part of a civil rights investigation.

@the bolded: I agree! These motherCensored's have gone completely mad! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10981099110011011102 1115>
  Share Topic