Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10851086108710881089 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:55pm
One of my family members sent me a link to a rally in St. Louis today . She said things remain peaceful.

This afternoon I attended the Trayvon Martin rally in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Hundreds of people met at a park off of Market street on this hot St. Louis afternoon. They marched, they chanted, they threatened George Zimmerman.

Here’s one sign…
fear death
“Zimmerman, don’t fear for your life really: You need to fear for your death”
Execute the Executioners

Here’s another threatening sign:
so we will
You didn’t handle Zimmerman, so we will.

amerikkka
AmeriKKKa Declares War on Its Own Citizens

I went down to the rally with my friend Stacy Washington.
stacy trayvon
Stacy posed for a picture here. Her website is Stacy on the Right.>

Local leftists identified me and started whining about having their comments edited or erased on The Gateway Pundit. One accused me of sending his computer a virus. (Yeah right)

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson thanked everyone for a peaceful rally.: ; 

Edited by india100 - Jul 21 2013 at 12:37am
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:36am
They really thought it would be no big deal. So glad that the family is getting support. What really makes them made is that it's not just black people here..it's people in other countries. It was wrong...they know it..but want to act willfully ignorant....
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:13am
A lot of whites just want us to accept the verdict.  I will NOT accept a verdict brought about by racist, biased jury members that was fukked up from the beginning by the so-called police officers who were supposed to be doing their job and a monkey prosecution who did the bare minimum for Trayvon.  Bigoted white people need to know that we are fukking TIRED of this shyt.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:41am

Florida sheriff's deputy reprimanded after bringing iced tea and Skittles to work in 'inappropriate' and 'insensitive' gesture

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 16:00 EST, 19 July 2013 UPDATED: 16:46 EST, 19 July 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
643 shares

View 
comments

A sheriff's deputy was suspended on Thursday after bringing a can of Arizona Ice Tea and a bag of Skittles to work at a Florida county jail.

These items have become deeply symbolic in the controversial trial of George Zimmerman, as they were being carried by Trayvon Martin when he died in Sanford, Florida, in February 2012. 

Corporal Chris Wood brought the candy and soda in last Saturday to try and make a misplaced point about separating professional and personal opinions in the workplace. 

Inappropriate: Corporal Chris Wood (left) was reprimanded after bring Skittles and iced tea into work for the Brevard County Sheriffs Office (right)
Inappropriate: Corporal Chris Wood (left) was reprimanded after bring Skittles and iced tea into work for the Brevard County Sheriffs Office. The items have become potent symbols in the George Zimmerman trial and protests

Inappropriate: Corporal Chris Wood (left) was reprimanded after bring Skittles and iced tea into work for the Brevard County Sheriff's Office. The items have become potent symbols in the George Zimmerman trial and subsequent protests (right)

Wrong: Woods superiors at the Brevard County Sheriffs Office (pictured) saw the gesture as offensive and insensitive

Wrong: Wood's superiors at the Brevard County Sheriff's Office (pictured) saw the gesture as 'offensive' and 'insensitive'

But his superiors saw the gesture as 'offensive' and 'insensitive', and Wood was suspended - his first disciplinary action in 10 years of service for the sheriff's office.

Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey said that: 'His delivery of that message was completely insensitive to not only the people in the room, and the things that were going on in our community, and our society, at that point, and that's what stimulated us looking at it.'

According to WFTV, Wood has been given a written reprimand and also he will be made to attend sensitivity and interpersonal training.

The corporal has already apologized for 'unclear and potentially divisive message' and also to his colleagues. 

Evidence: Skittles were presented evidence at the trial of George Zimmerman, who was cleared of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin

Evidence: Skittles were presented evidence at the trial of George Zimmerman, who was cleared of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin

Ivey said that his deputy was attempting to make a statement about dividing professional and personal sentiment during the long and emotional trial.

'Deputy Wood obviously underestimated the depth and varying personal opinions of his coworkers and now realizes that his message and delivery was poorly constructed and inappropriate,' Ivey continued.

The sheriff said that up until now Wood had enjoyed a 'stellar' career. 'He's going to attend a sensitivity training and we move on,' Ivey concluded. 

Protests: The items have been used in protest as they are what the 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is reported to have been carrying when he was killed by neighborhood watch person, George Zimmerman in February 2012

Protests: The items have been used in protest as they are what the 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is reported to have been carrying when he was killed by neighborhood watch person, George Zimmerman in February 2012

Share or comment on this article

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370655/Sheriffs-deputy-reprimanded-bringing-iced-tea-Skittles-work-inappropriate-insensitive-gesture.html#ixzz2ZfwERYpH 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:44am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:58am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:00am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:00am
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sorry nothing about BeyJay  seems genuine at all to me..

I am inclined to agree with this.. It honestly kinda pissed me off bc it seems like they want attention. They weren't checking for Trayvon until Obama released his impromptu statement..
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:15am
DOJ is going to take a while but its hard to wrap my mind around the idea that they won't find a lot of evidence that George is a racist.  He would NEVER approach some white person's child with a loaded gun.  NEVER!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10851086108710881089 1114>
  Share Topic