Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10861087108810891090 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

'Oh ma god Sabrina, you are so lucky that me and my husband Jay were able to come here today and bring some star power to yo cause.  So very, very lucky
Now people can pay attention and do something about this travdesty'

*I ain't sh*t, I knowEmbarrassed*
LOL
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:30pm
Heart
Now this pic is too gangsta!!!   #riptrayvonmartin #skittles #nojusticenopeace. If you LIKE this pic click LIKE!!&amp;#13;&amp;#10;&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Like our store for more than 24 years we have specialized in OUR CULTURE...including natural hair products, cultural gifts, books, sorority &amp; fraternity items &amp; much more www.facebook.com/AfricanAmericanArt!&amp;#13;&amp;#10; &amp;#13;&amp;#10;Shop online at www.GreekStuff.com &amp; LIKE www.facebook.com/GreekStuff!&amp;#13;&amp;#10; &amp;#13;&amp;#10;Follow us at www.twitter.com/CurlyCuties.&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Follow us at www.instagram.com/AfricanAmericanArt.&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Follow us at www.pinterest.com/aframerart.&amp;#13;&amp;#10; &amp;#13;&amp;#10;LIKE &amp; SHARE!!
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:53pm
Our BGR! Queens Campers joined NAN for the 100-city vigil this afternoon! ‪#‎blackgirlsrock4justice

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:34pm
The whities are tired of seeing all the rallies across the US. They want us to get over the verdict as the jurors have spoken. What the Censored ever!! They aint seen nothing yet!!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:12pm
I decided not watch the trial in its entirety because I knew it would piss me off.

I'm watching Rachels testimony now. Im like... are these folks fukign with her or what?

I can understand this chick clearly. They were saying she was slurring her speech, she sounded drunk or high and hostile... Im watching the 1st portion of her testomony...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

'Oh ma god Sabrina, you are so lucky that me and my husband Jay were able to come here today and bring some star power to yo cause.  So very, very luckyNow people can pay attention and do something about this travdesty'

*I ain't sh*t, I knowEmbarrassed*
I cain't!DeadLOLLOL

And with that WFTV report on the jury possibly being tampered, I hope the DOJ comes through for the martin family.Clap
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:31pm
How come we still don't know who B37 is?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:41pm
^I need kfoxx's prediction for this.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:55pm
One of my family members sent me a link to a rally in St. Louis today . She said things remain peaceful.

This afternoon I attended the Trayvon Martin rally in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Hundreds of people met at a park off of Market street on this hot St. Louis afternoon. They marched, they chanted, they threatened George Zimmerman.

Here’s one sign…
fear death
“Zimmerman, don’t fear for your life really: You need to fear for your death”
Execute the Executioners

Here’s another threatening sign:
so we will
You didn’t handle Zimmerman, so we will.

amerikkka
AmeriKKKa Declares War on Its Own Citizens

I went down to the rally with my friend Stacy Washington.
stacy trayvon
Stacy posed for a picture here. Her website is Stacy on the Right.>

Local leftists identified me and started whining about having their comments edited or erased on The Gateway Pundit. One accused me of sending his computer a virus. (Yeah right)

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson thanked everyone for a peaceful rally.: ; 

Edited by india100 - Jul 21 2013 at 12:37am
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:36am
They really thought it would be no big deal. So glad that the family is getting support. What really makes them made is that it's not just black people here..it's people in other countries. It was wrong...they know it..but want to act willfully ignorant....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10861087108810891090 1115>
  Share Topic