Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10811082108310841085 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 8:54pm
Does everyone agree we should all PM Mod 5 and ask her to rename this thread "Trayvon Martin"?
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:28pm
I had to step away from this thread for a min. 

The anger I feel is unimaginable hate for the people involved in letting this fat pile of shyt go free! I haven' t felt this much burning hate in a long time....and it started to consume me CryCryCry the fact that I'm the only black person where I work and seeing that it's just "business as usual" with them makes me utterly sick to my stomach! I'm REALLY hoping for a big turnaround in this fucc fest in a nanosecond!  All I know is someone has to do right by boy......they just HAVE TO!!! PERIOD!!!!!
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Does everyone agree we should all PM Mod 5 and ask her to rename this thread "Trayvon Martin"?

Yeah, do it...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:59pm
OT: I was just curious where the high populations of Black folk are. Interesting.

http://www.raconline.org/racmaps/mapfiles/blackafram.png
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

The anger I feel is unimaginable hate for the people involved in letting this fat pile of shyt go free! I haven' t felt this much burning hate in a long time....and it started to consume me CryCryCry the fact that I'm the only black person where I work and seeing that it's just "business as usual" with them makes me utterly sick to my stomach! I'm REALLY hoping for a big turnaround in this fucc fest in a nanosecond!  All I know is someone has to do right by boy......they just HAVE TO!!! PERIOD!!!!!
I understand  . Try to watch the President speech today . I felt a sense of peace for a few moments. You are a really good person and i hate to see you angry like this . I went to the hospital due to the verdict . You are welcome to call me to vent anytime . Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

OT: I was just curious where the high populations of Black folk are. Interesting.

http://www.raconline.org/racmaps/mapfiles/blackafram.png
I can't really see the map areas , but kentucky black population is pretty large . I would think michigan rake high or Illinois .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:12am
Thinking about Trayon parents after that awful interview . I plan to send her and the father a gift basket full of encouragement and praise . I will leave a message on the Foundation site .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I saw Gia online a few minutes ago . Maybe she never reads her topic .
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Hug
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:28am
*Flashes bat signal for Claudie*

All white juries are more likely to convict Black defendants 6 times more than white defendant. And Angela Corey still thinks that there were no biases and it was fair? She needs a wake up call.Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10811082108310841085 1114>
  Share Topic