Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10821083108410851086 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:21pm
Nancy needs to ask the Father about his feelings . 
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:30pm
That picture of him kissing Trayvon always gets to me. CryCry
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:33pm
aww, she said "I cried enough tears to fill 2-3 pools"
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:35pm

STOP ASKING ABOUT THE DAY TRAYVON DIED !!  Why ask her about how she felt to see a bullet in his chest and his body !! OMG !! Asking her about makeup on the body .Angry

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:35pm
Watching this is making me so tearful
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Watching this is making me so tearful
I am getting mad . Why ask her what she said to her son in the casket !!This is too much .Angry
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:46pm
I guess she calls her self trying to "humanize" the situation again. But it's coming off a bit...I dunno. Confused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I guess she calls her self trying to "humanize" the situation again. But it's coming off a bit...I dunno. Confused
I think she is so wrong . They are talking about all of the personal details . Look at his parents face after she ask a question . I am so mad at Nancy .Cry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 8:54pm
Does everyone agree we should all PM Mod 5 and ask her to rename this thread "Trayvon Martin"?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:28pm
I had to step away from this thread for a min. 

The anger I feel is unimaginable hate for the people involved in letting this fat pile of shyt go free! I haven' t felt this much burning hate in a long time....and it started to consume me CryCryCry the fact that I'm the only black person where I work and seeing that it's just "business as usual" with them makes me utterly sick to my stomach! I'm REALLY hoping for a big turnaround in this fucc fest in a nanosecond!  All I know is someone has to do right by boy......they just HAVE TO!!! PERIOD!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10821083108410851086 1115>
  Share Topic