Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10541055105610571058 1115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:43am
Im glad that was a typo because the sh!t google was bring up for AFE wasnt making a lick of sense for me.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:52am
CryLOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 5:57am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I thought the defense said this is not a time to celebrate ? The fool better watch his back . So disrespectful to be out like that a few days later .
<h2>[URL=http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/17/george-zimmerman-lawyers-nellos-victory-lunch/" rel="nofollow][COLOR="#0066cc]<span]Zimmerman's Lawyers</span]
<span]Money Is No Object </span]
<span]... Anymore!</span][/COLOR]
[/URL]</h2><div itemprop="article">
<span>Exclusive</span>
071713_zimmerman_lawyers_launch
They asked the public for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for George Zimmerman's defense ... but now that the case is over, GZ's lawyers are living the high life-- eating at one of NYC's most expensive restaurants.

TMZ cameras rolled as Mark O'Mara, <strong dir="ltr" id="tinymce" Editable="true">Don West and the rest of the team left the famous Nello restaurant in NYC earlier today ... where the lobster bisque will run you a cool $43.

Sources tell TMZ the gang was seen drinking champagne inside the restaurant ... and when it comes to the bubbly at Nello -- even the cheap stuff is expensive.

<div id="poll-758-bd61d163a561064a61e3fb7e3e20a605"><div id="poll-758-bd61d163a561064a61e3fb7e3e20a605-message">
<div id="poll-758-bd61d163a561064a61e3fb7e3e20a605-"><h3> </h3>
  •                    
<div style="display: none;" id="poll-758-bd61d163a561064a61e3fb7e3e20a605-results">
<h3>

OK for lawyers to celebrate

</h3>
  • Yes               <span></span>
    <div id="poll-answer-tw-1374095699528533-answer-1-value">76%
  • No               <span></span>
    <div id="poll-answer-tw-1374095699528533-answer-2-value">24%
  • <span>Total Votes: <span id="poll-758-bd61d163a561064a61e3fb7e3e20a605-total">81,446</span></span>*Poll Results<div style="clear: both;"><div style="display: none;">

NOTE: Poll results are not scientific and reflect the opinions of only those users who chose to participate. Poll results are not reflected in real time.

[URL=http://www.tmz.com/#" rel="nofollow]Back to Poll Results[/URL]

In fact, Nello is where ultra-rich stars like Jay-Z and Alex Rodriguez are often seen chowing down.

On the way out, the lawyers told us they still believe the jury in the Trayvon Martin case made the right decision -- "[Zimmerman] was not guilty from day one."

They also said the food at Nello's was excellent.

I see they didnt invite Shauna
    afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 6:08am
    Lol at shauna... I just can't get over the interview by juror b-37, she kept saying those people and their lifestyle, very racist elitist attitude, how did they even interview those jurors before the selection process? This is the same type of person who says i'm not racist.
    dOLLish. View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 6:21am
    Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Did yall post that blog from Questlove?Cry
    I don't think so, or at least I haven't read it.

Would you mind posting the link? Please and thank you.
    bindy View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:21am
    Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

Lol at shauna... I just can't get over the interview by juror b-37, she kept saying those people and their lifestyle, very racist elitist attitude, how did they even interview those jurors before the selection process? This is the same type of person who says i'm not racist.

lol that hoe was an unpaid intern........she can't afford to eat at that expensive restaurant.......
    iGotSunshine View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:47am
    G are you talking about the "I ain't sh*t" blog?

Mark Geragos** wrote a piece and said its Angela Corey's fault because she frequently prosecutes 17 year old ybm as adults and they went into this case calling tray a child.
    He said it didn't come off as genuine especially when appealing to a group of white women who have a conscious and subconscious fear of black men.

B-37's interview pisses me off to this day because the dumb heffa described manslaughter all through her interviews now she wants to hide behind the law. No boo boo stand behind your decision. You were bold enough to chase down a book deal so be bold enough to stand behind your sh*t.

The prosecution dropped the ball too. They should have charged him with manslaughter from the beginning. They spent so much time trying to probe ill will that they didnt focus on his negligent actions.

This case has been in my dreams every night since the verdict. It's like torture.
    kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:53am
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

That release screams PR.... regardless of how the outside world may have been reacting to the case. She was in the courtroom she saw it up close and personal she saw his parents and she gave no f'ks dont act like you care now. I hope she and her husband are investigated.......  And those other juror aint shh either... together or not she may be trying to cash in on it but yall agreed with her enough to say not guilty so they can kiss my azz to... aint no amount of distance gonna change that verdict.

Silly trick didnt even wait a week be for trying to capitalize.... dumbazz hussy

thats another thing that pisses me off...ppl keep saying we don't know what the jurors saw, they saw the whole case and all the evidence...as if it wasn't televised 24/7...we saw exactly what they did.

Exactly.  They saw the same thing we saw and did not use one piece of it to make this decision.  They already had their minds made up and already knew they didn't have to find him guilty.   The trial was just time off work.  FOH.
    _ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:32am
    I didn't know where to post this but this makes my blood BOIL. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:50am
    Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I didn't know where to post this but this makes my blood BOIL. 

Oh that's what they are calling us now?

SN: I never knew that blackladies subreddit existed. 
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10541055105610571058 1115>
      Share Topic