Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10531054105510561057 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:38am
that juror is a sorry coward.  now she wants to act like she would've voted any way other than not guilty had the "law" allowed it.  such bullsh*t.  there ain't no way in hell she didn't know that this was the trial of the damn decade.  
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that juror is a sorry coward.  now she wants to act like she would've voted any way other than not guilty had the "law" allowed it.  such bullsh*t.  there ain't no way in hell she didn't know that this was the trial of the damn decade.  
She workin' that white skin powa.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:56am
That release screams PR.... regardless of how the outside world may have been reacting to the case. She was in the courtroom she saw it up close and personal she saw his parents and she gave no f'ks dont act like you care now. I hope she and her husband are investigated.......  And those other juror aint shh either... together or not she may be trying to cash in on it but yall agreed with her enough to say not guilty so they can kiss my azz to... aint no amount of distance gonna change that verdict.

Silly trick didnt even wait a week be for trying to capitalize.... dumbazz hussy

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:59am
TMZ will have her info out by Friday . Manslaughter at least was very clear . I hope her dreams are all nightmares of Trayvon laying dead on the ground .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

That release screams PR.... regardless of how the outside world may have been reacting to the case. She was in the courtroom she saw it up close and personal she saw his parents and she gave no f'ks dont act like you care now. I hope she and her husband are investigated.......  And those other juror aint shh either... together or not she may be trying to cash in on it but yall agreed with her enough to say not guilty so they can kiss my azz to... aint no amount of distance gonna change that verdict.

Silly trick didnt even wait a week be for trying to capitalize.... dumbazz hussy

Right . I hope no publisher gives her a deal . Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

thats another thing that pisses me off...ppl keep saying we don't know what the jurors saw, they saw the whole case and all the evidence...as if it wasn't televised 24/7...we saw exactly what they did.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 18 2013 at 1:04am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:14am
Cafe's response to rioters breaking their window.

Edited by carolina cutie - Jul 18 2013 at 1:32am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:19am
what is afe? 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:32am
Whoops. I mean Cafe.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:38am
lol oh ok, i spent quite a while going through diff businesses in my head.

im glad they chose to take a stand on it. Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style