Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10481049105010511052 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Carlye Carlye wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Only the state legislature or the voters of a particular state by referendum can repeal a law.

Again, I'm aware that he can't REPEAL a law by himself and that it has to be voted on. I'm talking about initiating a review. Is this really out of his grasp? But I'll keep it moving now.

judicial review is conducted when it is asserted that a law is unconstitutional. However, a person would have to be directly affected by the law before they can attempt to challenge it in court.

Wonderful! Trayvon's family is directly affected by this. So is this 13 year old's family in Wisconsin and countless others. And I would venture that these Stand your ground laws are indeed unconstitutional. I hope he makes it a goal of his presidency . (I'm really out now, lol)

Zimmerman did not use stand your ground, he used traditional self defense/justifiable homicide. Self defense is a long-standing legal right in this country, so is the right to bear arms. Therefore, it highly unlikely that any court in this nation would  find such laws to be unconstitutional (my opinion). States may repeal or amend these laws- this is the only way I see any change.

Yes, I know. Many nations recognize self-defense without implicitly accepting the notion of shooting at an unarmed person. It's the very definition of what constitutes "self-defense" that needs to be reviewed, imo. The right to bear arms seems unassailable in an American context. But it needs to be exercised reasonably and responsibly. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

*agrees with abagond*

This was the trial that was never meant to be. They held the trial only because of protests. But then the prosecution pretty much rolled over and died and let the defence win – except for the last 47 minutes when it was too little, too late.

Angela Corey is the one who charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder. She is the one who led the prosecution, though she did not show her face in court. And SHE SMILED after the prosecution lost. She WANTED Zimmerman to get off.

The trial was just for show, a sop, something to add a patina of legitimacy to injustice as usual.

yep.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:51pm
GZs defense didn't use stand your ground as a defense but it was in the jury instructions.

IA with not coddling Obama.im not a fan of his. He's a puppet like most politicians.
But I think we should look at things on a local level also.
Alot of ppl vote for the president but not their governors, senators and councilmen. (Myself included)
I didn't hear of stand your ground before this case and lo and behold theirs a law in my state.
Carlye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:54pm

How the hell does Zimmerman have a Black grandmother if his father his White and mother is Peruvian (native im assuming)?

Those slave ships stopped in Peru.

Edited by Carlye - Jul 17 2013 at 5:55pm
Carlye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:56pm
Suppose to be Zimmerman's great-grandfather holding his mother.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:00pm

How the hell does Zimmerman have a Black grandmother if his father his White and mother is Peruvian (native im assuming)?

Those slave ships stopped in Peru.

I didn't know that. It was my understanding that black ancestry was not very common in Peru. In any case, I bet Zimmerman and his family were NOT claiming him before the trial. They were probably trying to erase him from memory like a lot of latin families do. It's very self-serving of him to bring that up now.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:01pm
...I am reminded of Mitt Romney and his 'Mexican' roots...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:02pm

So what...Zimmerman's father is white.......and according to Zimmerman's Physician Assistant Zimmerman indicated that he was WHITE on his medical forms.......Zimmerman is "socially white"

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

So what...Zimmerman's father is white.......and according to Zimmerman's Physician Assistant Zimmerman indicated that he was WHITE on his medical forms.......Zimmerman is "socially white"

White people about to run with this sh*t lmao.
Probably not even his grandpa.
He found that on google images
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair