Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10351036103710381039 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

This bitch just said trayvon played a huge role in his death

Yea this bitch wasn't impartial
Don't worry . She will live like ziimerman the day her picture and address is release in a few days. Her husband law career will suffer . She now see her own children hurt by the way people hate the parents . I would love 4 minutes alone with her .

India, Sis watch that BP Big smile.  I will contact you about something, it is good Wink
I will . Not use to being the PT lol. I can't wait to see you . Hug

LOL, I know how we make the worst patients.  I cannot wait to see you too.  I had to renew my passport STAT for our trip, I was up your way last week.   When we return we can do lunch or dinner   Hug
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I am willing to do snail mail threats I mean voicing of my concerns to Angela Corey.

I do wonder why the state did not bring forth more witnesses to testify to Trayvon's good character like the defense did with GZ. The prosecution had to know that sadly they would need to 'humanize' Trayvon to the racist cracka jury.

DH said the lead Prosecutor did a D- job.  They dropped the ball on a lot of things.  They should have used a part of the closing, to explain to the jurors about the different charges.  Then there would not be doubts about Manslaughter.  The state could have ended up with a Manslaughter win or a hung jury. 

Edited by Claudie - Jul 17 2013 at 2:52am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 3:25am
do you guys know where i can get some trayvon merchandise? like stickers would be good.. or buttons.. fast? 
i was on the trayvonmartinfoundation website and they only have 9 stickers available.. and there was only flat rate shipping and i need them within a day or two. 

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 4:12am
Lets get real here......Could the prosecution case have been presented better?.......yes.......BUT....There is no way in the world that B-37 was going to vote to convict Zimmerman (because "his heart was in the right place").......
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 4:30am
I don't think their performance would have made a difference, TBH.  I have a feeling that those three who voted not guilty were going to twist the knife anyway until the others voted not guilty.  The instructions may have been difficult, but come on.  They could have just charged him with manslaughter and be done with it anyway. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:02am
regardless of b-37.. if them bishes would have been stronger and stood firm in what they believed in.. it could have been a mistrial.. which would have been good imo.. another chance for the prosecution to actually give it there all and cover things they missed.. and a new group of fresh jurors.. b-37 snaked and schemed her way in.. i wonder how much she was paid.

i would have felt bad for ppl like rachel.. i know a trial is a long, hard, grueling process.. but the end result would have been worth it. 

i cant believe b-37 was so easily able to infiltrate the trial like that... i wonder if GZ's dad had somethin to do with getting her in.. or at least told her exactly how to get in.. 

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:10am
The criteria for making it on the jury were

1. Be not black

2. Be white (or close to it)

3. Claim you did not know anything about the case
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:06am
I really don't like b37 she is a racist money hungry bitch that only cared about her own intentions to write a book afterwards

She knew about the case all along and was plotting from the beginning

She said trayvon Martin could have went one after George confronted him but what about George? Couldn't he have went home too. Dumb racist one sided bitch.

Prosecution really let the ball drop placing her on the jury.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:07am
4. Be a moron/weak/bigot. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:37am
She said she wanted to find George guilty of not using common sense
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System