Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10331034103510361037 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

This bitch just said trayvon played a huge role in his death

Yea this bitch wasn't impartial
Don't worry . She will live like ziimerman the day her picture and address is release in a few days. Her husband law career will suffer . She will see her own children hurt by the way people hate the parents . I would love 4 minutes alone with her . The woman is lying and would want her child to defend against a person like zimmerman . Nothing but a racist Censored 

Edited by india100 - Jul 16 2013 at 10:35pm
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:16pm
Juror B37 gave enough ammunition to hang herself during that interview, a call for an investigation is in order.   She slipped up and stated that the Jurors considered something, that the Judge admonished the Jurors not to consider during deliberation.  

The other Mark is not her Husband, so no conflict there.  Juror B37 is a racist, she referred to Trayvon once as "the boy".  She constantly referred to zimmerman as george. 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Don't worry . She will live like ziimerman the day her picture and address is release in a few days. Her husband law career will suffer . She now see her own children hurt by the way people hate the parents . I would love 4 minutes alone with her .

India, Sis watch that BP Big smile.  I will contact you about something, it is good Wink
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Don't worry . She will live like ziimerman the day her picture and address is release in a few days. Her husband law career will suffer . She now see her own children hurt by the way people hate the parents . I would love 4 minutes alone with her .

India, Sis watch that BP Big smile.  I will contact you about something, it is good Wink
I will . Not use to being the PT lol. I can't wait to see you . Hug
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:41pm
B37 lied her way on the jury.

I kind of have a feeling some of those jurors have regrets now that they know B37 was "a plant"and a crazy racist.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:51pm
It is a bit too late to distance themselves! If B37's views are not their views, then why in the absolute f*ck did they allow a killer to walk free? Those racist bitches bullied the ones who were for the guilty verdict! How weak must you be to cave in to some pasty face bitch's antics? I wish a bitch would try to bully me to change my beliefs because shes a racist piece of sh*t! F*ck them all and the horses that they rode in on!!

Its too late for all this other coonery and tom foolery! B37 got what is coming to her ass. The minute her name and address drops is when her and her husband's lives are over. And trust, her name will leak soon.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:54pm
Work went ok today. That woman I worked with tried it but I was not having it.
I told her that I did not want to discuss Zimmerman and his verdict because if she said something I did not like, I was going to go for her jugular and hurt her damn pride and feelings. I told her I am not for her and her coontastic opinions and views.

She shut her ass up and went home 5 hours early.

Bitch, I am not playing with you now or never. Stern Smile
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:00pm
^^ lol where do you work?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

^^ lol where do you work?

I work in a biomedical department. Only 10 of us and its very relaxed. We get away with a lot more stuff. I talk to her like that because she's done so much to hurt me and take advantage of me. Shes done a lot to everyone.. So I feel no type of way about talking to her like that.

The way she cooned it up for Paula Deen, I refuse to acknowledge my feelings about this case to her..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:44pm
SDY is not to be played with....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style