Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10331034103510361037 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:51pm
It is a bit too late to distance themselves! If B37's views are not their views, then why in the absolute f*ck did they allow a killer to walk free? Those racist bitches bullied the ones who were for the guilty verdict! How weak must you be to cave in to some pasty face bitch's antics? I wish a bitch would try to bully me to change my beliefs because shes a racist piece of sh*t! F*ck them all and the horses that they rode in on!!

Its too late for all this other coonery and tom foolery! B37 got what is coming to her ass. The minute her name and address drops is when her and her husband's lives are over. And trust, her name will leak soon.
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:54pm
Work went ok today. That woman I worked with tried it but I was not having it.
I told her that I did not want to discuss Zimmerman and his verdict because if she said something I did not like, I was going to go for her jugular and hurt her damn pride and feelings. I told her I am not for her and her coontastic opinions and views.

She shut her ass up and went home 5 hours early.

Bitch, I am not playing with you now or never. Stern Smile
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:00pm
^^ lol where do you work?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

^^ lol where do you work?

I work in a biomedical department. Only 10 of us and its very relaxed. We get away with a lot more stuff. I talk to her like that because she's done so much to hurt me and take advantage of me. Shes done a lot to everyone.. So I feel no type of way about talking to her like that.

The way she cooned it up for Paula Deen, I refuse to acknowledge my feelings about this case to her..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:44pm
SDY is not to be played with....
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Im just so hostile right now and I need to keep it under control before I end up in someone's jail.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Shocked sho aint!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:59pm
Don't know why but I imagine MissSDY clapping with each syllable as she talked to her coon co-worker. She bout it bout it. I ain't mad.Wink

Claudie, I am hoping that they investigate this juror.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 12:06am
That is a visual...clap..clap..clap...
Mezzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mezzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 12:11am
I am outraged. I cannot imagine how a teenager could be walking with a bag of candy and a drink during the night through rain and have to endure a man pursuing him. It does not stand to reason that Trayvon was the aggressor as people with guns usually think they have a one up and are the aggressors. Also if I were in Trayvon's shoes I would be in fear for my life so I might have also confronted Zimmerman that does not mean that I struck the first blow i.e. I am the aggressor.

It is just a pity that the 911 dispatcher did not ask him if he had a firearm. If he said no that would have shown clear intent. Also if Rachel Jeantel had said that Trayvon had said Zimmerman had a gun it would have given the prosecution a bolster. The way I look at it there were lies aplenty from the defence.

Also how in the world can they call Zimmerman's scrapes lacerations? Lacerations are deep open wounds just google the word laceration and bring up the pictures and tell me if that is consistent with the insignificant scrapes zimmerman had? Zimmerman had abrasions the type you get when you shave.

My only other comment is that many black Americans supported OJ Simpson although he clearly murdered his ex-wife and her friend. That was wrong. In some sense white people can also now smile knowing that Zimmerman is free. In both cases great injustices have been done.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10331034103510361037 1114>
  Share Topic