Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10291030103110321033 1114>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
florida_mama07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florida_mama07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:15pm
Thanks, I thought that was a bit too much
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

What about Zimmerman's reasons for following stalking Trayvon?  He racially profiled him.  Rush needs to have several seats.

If anything Trayvon was defending himself.

Zimmerman took it upon himself to get out of the car and pursue Trayvon. If anything that young man felt threatened for his life especially in racist Florida.

I am having a hardtime understanding how Zimmerman go off , real hard time.
Exactly.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:21pm
Was this posted yet?

Teen Gets Felony Charge For Threatening ‘Mass Homicide’ If Zimmerman Acquitted

article image
By Evan Bleier, Tue, July 16, 2013

A Chicago-area teen is facing felony charges after he threatened to commit "mass homicide" if George Zimmerman was acquitted of murder charges in the Trayvon Martin case. The teen is a sophomore at Zion Benton High School in Zion, Ill., a suburb about 50 miles away from Chicago.

Prior to a verdict being reached in the case, the teen tweeted: "If Zimmerman leaves free imma shoot everybody in Zion causing a mass homicide, and ill get away wit it just like Zimmerman."

The tweet has since been deleted.

Savvy social media users reported the post to the FBI and to the Zion Police Department, according to The Huffington Post.

Zion Police Department Deputy Chief Steve Dumyahn said there was no credibility to the threat and that the teen "has no weapons and no access to weapons.” That does not change the fact that the young man is still being charged with a felony count of disorderly conduct.

The teen later tried to play his tweet off as a joke.

"I WAS JOKING SEE U JUST SAID I SHOULDNT JOKE SO THERE WAS NOO NEED FOR U TO REPORT ME," he wrote.

The teen's name has not been released because of his age.

Sources: The Huffington Post, My Fox Chicago

Watch what you post on social media.  Everything is being monitored...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:30pm
the teen was white 
so no *&%^$#@Es given this way 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

the teen was white 
I shoulda known right away when they said he threatened to shoot up the school.  White ppl sh*t..
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:37pm

the teen was white 

Oh, ok...cool...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:38pm
LOL
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

the teen was white 
I shoulda known right away when they said he threatened to shoot up the school.  White ppl sh*t..

LOLLOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:44pm
Only white kids threaten to shoot up schools.Sleepy
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

one thing that goes through my mind is that black men better now ever doubt our level of support for them

lol .....get real....nothing will change the way "black men" view black women vs. white women......

Trust me as soon as they "make it" in their minds they will continue to jump on the white woman train.

I continue to be focused on this issue for my "black son" not black men in general.
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Ladykmp Ladykmp wrote:

Isn't B 37 the one throughout the entire trial from day 1 everyone commented that she was sitting on the edge of her seat taking meticulous notes? Also she walked around with 2-3 notebooks? This makes me wonder if she came in with the plans of writing a book. Also if OMara & her husband are business associates wouldn't that make her serving as a juror a conflict of interest? She couldn't be married to a lawyer that has ties to the defense & we believe that they didn't talk about it prior to her being picked? Is that grounds for a mistrial although it's officially over?

Can someone please answer my question?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10291030103110321033 1114>
  Share Topic