Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10191020102110221023 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

This ho, talked about Zimmercum having his heart in the right place and how "they" talk. show your face bish!

"they"???? 
they who? 
she knows GZ personally? 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

definitely will. Hug  

Someone will piece together who she is hopefully.  cant be hard to figure out who was missing from work(does she work?) for a month and also has a lawyer for a husband.

I think a neighbor or someone will recognize her and reveal it to the media especially for a price. 
I'd know if that was one of my neighbors or someone I dealt with regularly just by the voice (unless that was changed too). But I think someone will out her if for no other reason than to  get some of that money she's getting too. 
I was just reading an article asking why on earth the prosecution allowed her to be seated on the jury in the first place. Some think she had an agenda  and went out of her way to make sure she was picked.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 16 2013 at 1:19am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:39am
the article said b37's voir dire was like a master class in how to not know anything about something everyone else knows about. 

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 16 2013 at 12:40am
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hey meeks Hug
i know how you feel.. try to put your attention on something else. It will consume you if you let it.. 

hey girlie :) thank you. i'm trying :)
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:43am
oh boy, my noisy tail is up digging at this late hour. ugh. I went on Seminole county's website and looked up his case to see if his addy is listed (like the MD case search is) and nothing :( I wish I worked at that court building. I'd leak all their info. Evil, I know, but....

Shellie Zimmerman is due back in court on 8/21/2013

Edited by shantel75 - Jul 16 2013 at 12:46am
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:54am
i dont know if it a repost but:
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:06am
LOL, I read that the literary agent decided to drop her after that interview.  She f*ckd up.

Edited by K_Camille - Jul 16 2013 at 1:08am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:16am
Twitter does some good!

A lot has been made about the controversial Zimmerman Trial Juror B37. First she appeared on Anderson Cooper and made controversial comments in support of Zimmerman. But she really turned things on its head by announcing — fewer than 48 hours after George Zimmerman was declared Not Guilty — that she’d signed a book deal.

Well one passionate person on Twitter who goes by @MoreandAgain took things into her own hands. First, she sought out the publishing company that signed the juror.

Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 12.38.18 AM

Then she spread the publisher’s information across Twitter so people could call and email, telling them to stop the book deal from going through.

Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 12.57.18 AM

She quickly whipped up a Change.org petition calling for Sharlene Martin to drop Juror B37. Within minutes, the petition had more than a thousand supporters.

Martin eventually caved and released this statement:

“After careful consideration regarding the proposed book project with Zimmerman Juror B37, I have decided to rescind my offer of representation in the exploration of a book based upon this case.”

Naturally, it was only a matter of time before the juror came to her senses (or realized she was getting dropped by Martin and the book deal was a dead end) and released her own statement:

“I realize it was necessary for our jury to be sequestered in order to protest our verdict from unfair outside influence, but that isolation shielded me from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over every aspect of this case. The potential book was always intended to be a respectful observation of the trial from my and my husband’s perspectives solely and it was to be an observation that our ‘system’ of justice can get so complicated that it creates a conflict with our ‘spirit’ of justice.

Now that I am returned to my family and to society in general, I have realized that the best direction for me to go is away from writing any sort of book and return instead to my life as it was before I was called to sit on this jury.”

Thus ends one of the dumbest attempts at exploitation imaginable. Juror B37′s decision to originally pursue the book deal was insensitive at best and revealing of serious issues with the jury at worst.

If anything, this is a pretty fascinating look at the power of Twitter and what a little bit of passion and movement can accomplish. It’s not like @MoreAndAgain has a million followers or anything either so it was pretty much word of mouth.

Take it away, Questlove.

Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 1.05.31 AM

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:18am
*Takes off classy hat*

That ho won't be able to stay quiet from telling her cracka ass friends she was the one who got GZ off. I know her neighbors will sell that ass out for some $$.

*Puts back on classy hat*
So she and her hubby planned the book deal as soon as she learned she was going to be a juror? He was looking for agents while she was on the jury? Foh!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:22am
This bish here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System