Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 993994995996997 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:47am
And I love all of you guys who posted during the trial...day after day...holding each other down..but I won't post in here again. The thread title bothers me...looking at this sticky at the top of the page bothers me...I think I'm gonna just log off for a few days til I can get my mind right...I wish we could change the title...I hate seeing that bitch name everyday.
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:47am
I saw on CNN I believe that no black jurors were allowed because it was supposed to be impartial people

And most black people in the area would have most likely already knew about the case and had their own opinions

Can't you say the same for the white
People in the area? Smh. Prosecution ain't sh*t.

And these the same people handling the Jordan Davis case?? FOH
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I saw on CNN I believe that no black jurors were allowed because it was supposed to be impartial people

And most black people in the area would have most likely already knew about the case and had their own opinions

Can't you say the same for the white
People in the area? Smh. Prosecution ain't sh*t.

And these the same people handling the Jordan Davis case?? FOH

this is why the feds need to step in for this alone
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

And I love all of you guys who posted during the trial...day after day...holding each other down..but I won't post in here again. The thread title bothers me...looking at this sticky at the top of the page bothers me...I think I'm gonna just log off for a few days til I can get my mind right...I wish we could change the title...I hate seeing that bitch name everyday.

Hug  Please take care of yourself sister!

I wish I was here but this is the main reason I stopped posting for a while.  I was so angry every single day and everything I posted was angry.  I was making myself sick and there was no comfort for a long time.

I'm not surprised but no less disgusted.  When I was young I had this book with very graphic images like Emmet Till and other who were killed for being black.  It was my dad's Black Panther handbook.  He taught me very early what White America thinks of us.  What makes me so angry is that many of those images are over 50 years old and NOTHING has changed.   Its not open season on young black men because the hunting season never ended after slavery.  This is too much for us to do as individuals alone.  We are suffering domestic terrorism so every once and a while we have to go recharge.  Try to stay calm if you can Hug

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:05am
Hug

jewels, i understand how you feel.

there are no words.

me and you are >>here<<< about GZ.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:11am
I understand.  I think I'll follow your lead.  I am just exhausted.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

HugTake good care of yourself, Jewels. I understand exactly what you're feeling. I had to somewhat withdraw from it myself after the verdict. I have never ever cried like a child like this for someone I didn't know. I found myself screaming at the damn computer over other people's posts.  You have been following this from the get-go and it's normal to feel this way. It's perfectly normal that you'd need to take time to recharge your batteries.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:53am
Omg the comments on yahoo have my effing blood boiling.

"So the government insisted the FBI review all the facts of this shooting last year. The Florida Governor forced the State Attorney to file charges against Mr. Zimmerman. He was charged, tried and found not guilty. Now the DOJ wants a crack at him. Are we going to allow the blacks to continue to scream racism, tear up cities and hold all of us hostage until they get their way. If you don't like what happened, rather than blaming it on someone else, spend time with your kids, know what they are doing, with whom and teach them how to act."

"Where is all the protesting, out rage, demanding of government action for all the black on black crime and black on black killings. Blacks are telling the world it's fine if we kill off each other, but if someone of a different race kills one of us, no matter how, blacks want them hung from a tree. Hundreds of children being killed in just the city of Chicago, where are the NAACP, what about the civil rights of those people. There are black people who are always complaining that blacks are treated different, looked down on, as a race of people do you have to ask why."

"Federal civil rights charges? Could someone, anyone, quote what federal laws Mr. Zimmerman broke by protecting himself from an attack? Is it a violation of federal civil rights laws if a black person shoots a white clerk while robbing a convenience store? Of course it's not. It's a local issue, just like the Zimmerman charges were.
More"

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:06am
dont read the comments

Hug to Jewels and the rest of you ladies who held it down in this thread throughout the trial.

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:13am
Y'all be easy. I'll be in the other threads building black people up we can start somewhere to create a broken system that wasn't built for us in the first place.Smile
I'll be marching for Trayvon as long as I live!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 993994995996997 1114>
  Share Topic