Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 992993994995996 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:51am
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

AND WE NEED TO START PURCHASING GUNS EVERY BLACK HOUSEHOLD SHOULD HAVE ONE LOCKED AND LOADED!!!!!! 

Done.

My father told me to get my permits at the beginning of the year.

I hve two...

I think my state allows 5.

I'm sad it has to come to this...

Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:38am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i know its late for shoulda coulda wouldas.. 

but if b-29 wouldnt have been a weak ass bish and let them change her mind... if she stood firm and they were not unanimous.. wouldnt it have been a mistrial? then he could be retried right? 
i wish that would have happened.. i wonder if she thought of that option... 
im waiting for b29 to e revealed. I know she had EVERYTHING to do with this.

I hope one of them works for a black boss and they get fired.

Another thing, this would make me sick if this happened, but what if someone had a video all along and released it? I wonder what Pig supporters would say when they see Pig attacking and shooting trayvon.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:56am

ALL ROAD LEDS TO WASHINGTON, D.C. ON AUGUST 24, 2013 THEY WILL HEAR US THEN FOR NOW PEOPLE JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAACP CHAPTER AND OTHER GROUPS THAT FIGHT INJUSTICIES WE NEED TO PUT MONEY UP TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN AND WE NEED TO PUSH OUR WAY THROUGH THIS WITH EACH OTHERS SUPPORT. PLEASE DONT LET THIS DIE DOWN IN A FEW DAYS, WEEKS, OR MONTHS. WE NEED TO BE FIRM IN OUR WORD!!! AND PLEASE GET OUT AND MARCH PEACEFULLY FOR TRAYVON. YOU GROUP OF LADIES ARE AMAZING LET'S DO THIS LIKE BRUTUS!!!

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Here I am crying again.  Cry

Most of the time I think Plies ain't shyt, but he did a good thing with this video.

You made me want to watch this.  I cried.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:20am
I was thinking about what Tokyo said yesterday too.  GZ will eventually go to jail for something because he is a monster.   I predict he and his wife will start beefing over money and he will savagely attack her.   He is a fat violent pig and he can't control himself.   Now that he has gotten away with murder at least once he will feel invincible and fck up.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:26am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I was thinking about what Tokyo said yesterday too.  GZ will eventually go to jail for something because he is a monster.   I predict he and his wife will start beefing over money and he will savagely attack her.   He is a fat violent pig and he can't control himself.   Now that he has gotten away with murder at least once he will feel invincible and fck up.

I really don't want to wait for him to fucck up...I want him to be prosecuted on civil rights violation charges, I want him brought into court on the civil case & I want him to be forever having to go back & forth to court...until he kills himself...or he is in jail...or he so whopped up on mentailly & physically he dies of a heart attack... 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:29am
Yeah I just really want him dead...even if he's in jail, I won't feel better...I want him to be afraid...I want him to feel fear his last few mins of his life like Trayvon did...& I want him to feel his life slip away from him. I want his body to sit in the morgue with a John doe tag for hours...cold and alone...& I want his wife to have to identify him after not knowing where he is for hours...only to find out he's in the morgue...I want her to feel what it feels like to be helpless & angry & sad...and not a damn thing you can do...this is what I want...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:34am
Honestly, I truly believe that his Not Guilty verdict will inspire more positive change than a Guilty one. And if his freedom is the cost of what we pay for change then i'll accept that because I truly believe he will get his in due time.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:40am
I would love to see the jury system eliminated as well.  It doesn't work.

And I don't want to see not one of those jurors on TV.   If I have to deal with white woman tears about how hard it was to figure out what happened that night I'm going to throw up.  Let those bishes disappear into anonymity.   You can't explain to me how you allowed the thought that MAYBE Trayvon was the aggressor because the only reason you could conclude that is because you're white and you're scared of young black men.  You got set up to put your bias on display to the world and you did your job now STFU and disappear.   We are completely engaged and fed-up.  This trial was an attempt to pacify us and hope that we would forget what happened last year.   We see you. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 992993994995996 1115>
  Share Topic