Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 991992993994995 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:58pm
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Claudia do you know any contacts so we can get a rally planned here in ohio

I would like to organize one but don't know where to go.

Will pm you as well

Addicted, I have been on the phone trying to organize something for Ohio.  Maybe you and I can get together and organize something. 

Sadly, where I live most people I know and I contacted, are not interested in a rally OuchConfused, they would rather donate.  I intend to contact the NAACP and a couple organizations in my area today.  I will keep you posted.

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:08am
FOX News is trying to blame the Prosecution for even filing this case. They trying to turn this case and place blame on someone else besides who its suppose to really be on. Dont let them do it guys. They trying to make us turn our attention. No just no peace!
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:10am
WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!
WE NEED TO AS BLACK PEOPLE STOP SPENDING EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR ON WHITE FOLKS GOODS. THIS WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT WE DONT MEAN SH*T TO THEM!!! YOUR UTILITIES THEN THERE AFTER NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE SPENT AT THE WHITE MAN'S STORE. YOU CAN FIND LOCAL STORES HOPEFULLY IN YOUR AREA THAT IS BLACK OWNED. UNFORTUNATELY THEY WILL STILL GET OUR TAXES BUT THAT WILL BE FOR SO LONG. WE NEED TO ESTABLISH BLACK FARMER'S MARKET AS WELL.. BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY AND IF YOU HAVE A SON HIS LIFE MEANS NOTHING BLACK WOMEN ARE MORE USEFUL BECAUSE THOSE COWARDS WILL RAPE US. LISTEN WE NEED TO SUPPORT ONLY BLACK BUSINESSES. THIS SACRIFICE SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO DO, TRY YOUR BEST TO NOT SPEND ANYMORE MONEY THAN YOU HAVE TO ON THE WHITE MAN. WE NEED TO SHOW THEM WE WILL GET THEM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST THEIR POCKETS. STAY STRONG BLACK PEOPLE!!!!
TRAYVON MARTIN'S DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN!!!! 

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Jul 15 2013 at 2:19am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:14am
I have to admit that most of my white friedmbds have been horrified by the verdict and they have been horrified by this case since they first heard of it. Friends who aren't even American can't understand why America can't get it's shyt together when it concerns race relations.

I propose that every black man and woman who is able start registering and purchasing guns. We know why these gun laws were made. In part to protect racist whites from negroes. Why not drive legislators to change the laws by registering to carry weapons, that will make them change the laws faster than counting to 1.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:22am
AND WE NEED TO START PURCHASING GUNS EVERY BLACK HOUSEHOLD SHOULD HAVE ONE LOCKED AND LOADED!!!!!! 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:35am
george zimmerman willneve be free in america

never.

all he did was avoid a death penalty ... but free? like that article said he will will forever be checking his shoulder and wondering what the next person he sees in teh street will do to him

god im waiting forthe news where it is reported he shot himselfr or has been shot, i hope he gets haunted as well too.. driver that cracka nuts ..

sheeeit i know would haunt his ass
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 3:34am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Here I am crying again.  Cry

Most of the time I think Plies ain't shyt, but he did a good thing with this video.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:11am
i didn't know this was happening with the protest, so glad to see this.. I've been just sick about this and it was causing so much hatred in my heart i couldn't watch the news anymore.. happy to see folks out protesting this fcked up ruling by that stupid jury.. i always say if you're guilty go with a jury if your not guilty go with a bench trial with the judge.. b/c jury's don't get it right in most cases..
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i didn't know this was happening with the protest, so glad to see this.. I've been just sick about this and it was causing so much hatred in my heart i couldn't watch the news anymore.. happy to see folks out protesting this fcked up ruling by that stupid jury.. i always say if you're guilty go with a jury if your not guilty go with a bench trial with the judge.. b/c jury's don't get it right in most cases..

This is what I was thinking.  I remember serving on a jury once and I really have to say I was stuck with some of the biggest morons you've ever seen, one guy who wanted to get it over with because he had to go to work.  I think cases like these make me feel that the jury should be abolished and either a PROFESSIONAL JUROR system should be created where people actually understand what they are looking at or a three-judge system like there is in Japan, should be established. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 991992993994995 1115>
  Share Topic