Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 879880881882883 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:39am
as sneaky as zimmerho is .. i wouldnt be surprised at alllllll if hes already somehow, offered one of them jurors some money to go against the group. 
if he can lie, move the body, and all that stuff... i dont put it past him. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:44am
i see karma came back around to taffe. 
DisapproveSleepy
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i see karma came back around to taffe. 
DisapproveSleepy

Yes and no. His son was killed in 2012, so he didn't learn a damn thing. He's more vociferous than ever. Some people never evolve.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 13 2013 at 8:47am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:51am
Prayers up, today could be the day

Btw why did I overhear a old white woman whisper she's nervous about the outcome because if he's acquitted there will be riots

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:53am
I got into an argument today on Facebook with a friend of mine. You all know my position on this case. He claims I am making assumptions about Zimmerman's actions against Trayvon. He says I was making assumptions about his racist acts. He reduced Zimmercum to a "moron playing cop." I could tell he did not watch the who.e case in its entirety. It is just frustrating to talk to people who did not watch this case from and just use sound bites to refute you.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:04am
O Mara was on TV last night claiming the black intern wasn't put their because of her color

Knowing damn well he hired that girl and didnt pay her exactly for that

Same with the black witness in bed

I'm bout to find her twitter

The defense is sneaky snakes and probably racist themselves

Everything they do is calculated
florida_mama07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote florida_mama07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:20am
I think white people want these riots more than blacks because they're the only one that been talking about it constantly. Saying how they're prepared and how they got their guns ready.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I got into an argument today on Facebook with a friend of mine. You all know my position on this case. He claims I am making assumptions about Zimmerman's actions against Trayvon. He says I was making assumptions about his racist acts. He reduced Zimmercum to a "moron playing cop." I could tell he did not watch the who.e case in its entirety. It is just frustrating to talk to people who did not watch this case from and just use sound bites to refute you.

Pleeeassee I've been getting into arguments on fb since this trial started. I'm down probably a 100 people on my friends list. No one will influence my beliefs. We all know Zimmerman is guilty and he doesn't give two shts about killing Trayvon.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:52am
oh i didnt know that happened in 2012. 

well.. karma will come back around to all of these people (who truly know what was in zimms heart) eventually. 
I do think that there are some stupid, naive, ignorant, people out there.. who genuinely believe zimms story.. but others are just evil and lying. 

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 10:01am
Yes, idc what whites have to say but it's shocking how unsupportive our own are being.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 879880881882883 1115>
  Share Topic