Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 878879880881882 1115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:45am
wow @ frank taffe's criminal history.  why hasn't anyone brought that up on HLN??? because they probably cut a deal with him for ratings.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

thanks for the updates, ladies. wtf is wrong with trudawg? i'm too tired to address him but thanks for shutting it down, coco.

right?  i think he forgot he's a black man...
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:47am
Lank???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:53am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Listen guys, there is a possibility that he could get off if the state has not met the burdens and individual elements of the statute. If he does, do not take it personal, its the law and it can go either way. If the man is acquitted then Let him go about his life, if he's convicted then so bet it. 
All we've asked for (and received) was the opportunity for this man to be brought to justice and that has happened. Whether it'll prevail or not, is in the hands of the jurors. 

and coco let him know it is personal and to stfu.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:38am
He ain't been up in this thread but a few times and that's his damn contribution? Coonitis is a serious problem in the black community.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:47am
Apparently one juror wiped away a tear as guy spoke about Trayvon's last moments...hopefully we can depend on her!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:59am
good.  my biggest concern is that the jury won't come to a unanimous decision. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing. What if that one juror that we already know is biased refuses to get in line? If a mistrial occurs, can he be retried or is it over? Would the state try again or would they let it go? Man, this wait is killing me

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 13 2013 at 8:14am
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing. What if that one juror that we already know is biased refuses to get in line? If a mistrial occurs, can he be retried or is it over? Would the state try again or would they let it go? Man, this wait is killing me

I read it was the black/Hispanic with the 8 kids
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I read it was the black/Hispanic with the 8 kids

I had a feeling it was her, tbh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 878879880881882 1115>
  Share Topic