Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 876877878879880 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 9:53pm
Welcome bindy .^^^ That girl is going to regret her actions when they get through using her as a black pawn/paper pusher . I sent her my op about wrong she is as a black woman . Very clear she was placed behind zimmerman for show . Just like that black body guard .

Edited by india100 - Jul 12 2013 at 9:55pm
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:05pm
Another things Zimmerman was probably calling that big bones heffa in bed a Brotha Man in his head even as she stood and testified for him.

I swear black ppl ain't got no scruples
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:37pm
^^IA. Makes me sick.

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Listen guys, there is a possibility that he could get off if the state has not met the burdens and individual elements of the statute. If he does, do not take it personal, its the law and it can go either way. If the man is acquitted then Let him go about his life, if he's convicted then so bet it.
All we've asked for (and received) was the opportunity for this man to be brought to justice and that has happened. Whether it'll prevail or not, is in the hands of the jurors.

No way is george going to walk. The Prosecution proved Manslaughter!! 

Hush trying to be a law expert until you finish law school, receive your JD and pass the bar!!  You still have ALOT to learn I O-O!! Quit riding the forum's elevator up here antagonizing us with BS
DeadDeadLOLClap
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Another things Zimmerman was probably calling that big bones heffa in bed a Brotha Man in his head even as she stood and testified for him.

I swear black ppl ain't got no scruples

That woman looked like she was in her death bed........ with one foot in the grave......but somehow she was able to garner the strength to testify......Ermm

.....lol she couldn't hardly hold her head up.....smh.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:41pm
it rubbed me the wrong way when O'Mara tried to throw shade at community college, as if GZ couldn't have been educated enough in his criminal justice courses to manipulate the situation.  if anyone on the jury isn't an elitist they'll know better and if they went to a CC or any of their grownc children.  stupid thing to say.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:57pm
Ugg Omara just kept insinuating that Tray was a criminal. Just to stir up the "be scared of young black males" sentiment. SMDH...my dad doesn't feel that a jury of all white women (I don't buy the last one as a "person of color" Damn you lying news!-)will convict ole Zimm.  
florida_mama07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florida_mama07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:21pm
Prayers up, tomorrow might be the big day.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:28pm
watching dr drew...frank taffee vs shahrazad ali...frank taffee says i'd like to invite you to dinner at the retreat at twin lakes, im a great italian chef...we can have skittles and arizona tea for dessert!!!!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:38pm
^He's trying it with the wrong one.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

watching dr drew...frank taffee vs shahrazad ali...frank taffee says i'd like to invite you to dinner at the retreat at twin lakes, im a great italian chef...we can have skittles and arizona tea for dessert!!!!

Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident (DETAILS)

Posted August 17, 2012 by The Decider for Global Grind Staff

Vincent Francis Taaffe, the son of outspoken George Zimmerman supporter Frank Taaffe, was killed today after crashing off an Ormond Beach-area roadway early Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

STORY: George Zimmerman's Trial Date Is Coming! 

As reported by the Orlando Sentinel:

Troopers said in a statement that the pair were southbound on John Anderson Highway approaching a right-hand curve to Walter Boardman Lane when in a 2004 Jeep when the 30-year-old driver Vincent Francis Taaffe "failed to negotiate the curve."

The Jeep went onto the shoulder, troopers say, where it struck a warning sign and a large tree. Taaffe, a resident of DeLand, and his passenger, 31-year-old Everson, Wash., resident Justin Thomas Head, were declared dead at the scene.

The Orlando Sentinel included Taaffe in its "Central Floridians On Duty" series in 2003, when he was serving in the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq.

Frank Taaffe is the Sanford, FL resident who has been a vocal supporter of Zimmerman, who is on trial for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. 

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-friend-frank-taaffe-son-dies-car-accident-details#ixzz2Ythq9ZOA

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 876877878879880 1115>