Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 1114>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

Where are you getting these photos from?
google images
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:37pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

HLN reported the jurors were tired and wanted to go home at 6
I just saw that . I hope the hotel tv is block to coverage .

while sequestered and in deliberations they can't watch tv, internet talk on the phone, read the paper none of that.. and a court staff has to be with them at all times to make sure they don't.. when i've done death penalty sequestered jurors, i scoped out the hotel in advance. had everything removed from their rooms, no phones, tv, newspapers delivered.. the only time they can look at tv was in a hospitality suite where I controlled the TV..i controlled when they can use the phone and was right there.. but in deliberations you can't do nothing or talk to your people at home, you talk to nobody about the case period, we take your phones and phone access.. a deputy is with me at all times he is stationed all night long in the hall way.. that is the best overtime money you can make b/c you get paid while sleeping.. but you don't have a life for the 2 or 3 weeks that the trial is going on.. once you're sworn in as a bailiff and the juror its all about the deliberations, and frankly we're trying to get that chit over with to go home.. and they are too.
Thank you . That's what i thought . One lawyer said they could go home .Confused
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:37pm
Ms. Ali on HLN is going in. She's speaking the TRUTH and they cant understand. Taffee is such a racist trash.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:38pm

Edited by bindy - Jul 12 2013 at 8:38pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:39pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:44pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:49pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:50pm
Trayvon is such a little cutie I just want to pinch his little cheeks in that baby pic

I pray for justice for Trayvon
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:56pm
Click the link to see pics of Trayvon's dead body

Edited by bindy - Jul 12 2013 at 9:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 1114>