Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 872873874875876 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

So this heifer is on the GZ side as an unpaid volunteer. 3 year law student. She wants to demonstrate to the white lawfirms hey I will represent you. Look hire me to look good. ShockedAngry And did this heifer say she "asked if he was a racist" and was told no? And she said oh...doof doof=, well ok then...Ermm Black folks stay cooning!!!!
yes they do. I hate the word coon, but what else can you call this type behavior?
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:45pm
I think she is one of those shuck and jive negroes...and apparently she voted for Obama...either way she can suk a dik...
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

HLN reported the jurors were tired and wanted to go home at 6
I just saw that . I hope the hotel tv is block to coverage .

while sequestered and in deliberations they can't watch tv, internet talk on the phone, read the paper none of that.. and a court staff has to be with them at all times to make sure they don't.. when i've done death penalty sequestered jurors, i scoped out the hotel in advance. had everything removed from their rooms, no phones, tv, newspapers delivered.. the only time they can look at tv was in a hospitality suite where I controlled the TV..i controlled when they can use the phone and was right there.. but in deliberations you can't do nothing or talk to your people at home, you talk to nobody about the case period, we take your phones and phone access.. a deputy is with me at all times he is stationed all night long in the hall way.. that is the best overtime money you can make b/c you get paid while sleeping.. but you don't have a life for the 2 or 3 weeks that the trial is going on.. once you're sworn in as a bailiff and the juror its all about the deliberations, and frankly we're trying to get that chit over with to go home.. and they are too.

Edited by sexibeach - Jul 12 2013 at 8:32pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:27pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:29pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:30pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:30pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:31pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:32pm

Edited by bindy - Jul 12 2013 at 8:34pm
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:33pm
Where are you getting these photos from?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 872873874875876 1115>