Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:44pm

I'm sure his weight gain was by design.  His attorneys probably told him he should look as fat and slow as possible.  He looks like Wimpy from Popeye cartoons.

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Ladykmp Ladykmp wrote:

Was anyone aware that GZ has hired bodyguards!!!! That's absurd! He kills Trayvon & now thinks his life is more important! I bet if it came between & his bodyguards......it's going be him!! I'm going to bed bcuz my blood pressure is up! The nerve of this man thinking his life is more valuable than Trayvon who he didn't give a chance to!!
I agree . Zimmer backers gave that fool a lot of money , especially after his wife annouce she was pregnant . He also wears a custom buller proof vest to court daily . My old pressure is up also . I will see you ladies in the morning .

Edited by india100 - Jul 11 2013 at 11:14pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:34pm

Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Is he out on bail? I thought they had him but in protective custody. IF so then no wonder he is so fat. They are trying to say it's due to stress. You don't gain another person from "stress" especially when he thinks he did nothing wrong. 

Nancy Grace just ask GZ friend Taffe why was GZ spending $30,000 per month on living expenses which Americans are giving him through an online donation system......that's sick!!! Wth would anyone fund his lifestyle & feel justified in doing so ......simply amazing!

Alot of pro gun folks are funding him, and this case provides an opportunity for misguided and hateful whites to take out all of their pent up frustrations over what they perceive has "happened" to them since the resession and an African American President being voted in not once but twice. I don't think clear folks have been this mad since maybe desegregation and when we first got the right to vote. They are so blinded by their hate right now I don't think it's even about Zimmerman per se.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:43pm
Yes...sadly they are rallying around him and his I claim white ole fat butt. Hey are hot too! Burning up...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:01am
how were the closing arguments?

i should be ashamed about how much ive missed :-/
im gonna go back like 50 pages sometime tomorrow.. 

i know i missed alot.. but i dont think they'll just let him go. i feel like they cant.. just the lil martial arts, gun on sweater, and proven lies are enough. 
now they might give him a lesser sentence than we want..
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 5:19am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Was anyone aware that GZ has hired bodyguards!!!! That's absurd! He kills Trayvon & now thinks his life is more important! I bet if it came between & his bodyguards......it's going be him!! I'm going to bed bcuz my blood pressure is up! The nerve of this man thinking his life is more valuable than Trayvon who he didn't give a chance to!!

I agree . Zimmer backers gave that fool a lot of money , especially after his wife annouce she was pregnant . He also wears a custom buller proof vest to court daily . My old pressure is up also . I will see you ladies in the morning .

Bulletproof vest wont protect your head

Edited by Addicted19034 - Jul 12 2013 at 5:19am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:30am
Here's to justice being served.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Here's to justice being served.
Amen!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 7:28am
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/52436061

They're entering the court room now...

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 7:30am
Hey ladies & RT.
I can't stand to tune in today.
O'mara just disgusts me.

Praying for you ladies strength & also praying that O'mara's closing argument sucks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 1114>
  Share Topic