Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 766767768769770 1114>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:39pm
Yup he did Jolie he's a low life
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Sadly they already know they are going to win this case

Disgusted with the state

They didnt the parents and trayvon wrong

Mantel been cracked out the whole trial
Dlr been mute
And the other one was just there for show

In all fairness, Mantei was the only one who was any good. DLR should have been the top dog and he only showed up a few times, very late in the process. John Guy tried his best but he's inexperienced. Since it's been said that DLR's been undefeated so far when it comes to murder trials, I can only assume that he didn't really want to win this one. He's supposed to be a good attorney and he's shown us crap. Politics. I just don't trust their office.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Yup he did Jolie he's a low life

Ima just whip out my Bible and hope for the best. These people think they can get away with doing wrong now but when they're face to face with God's judgement they'll have no where to hide.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:47pm
I hope God appears to those aholes like Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty. LOL then they have no place to go but down cuz they wouldn't want to be in a place where a colored man is in charge. I am just so tired of this mess from people treating us as subhuman.  
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:48pm
The same state that let a woman off for killing her own baby damn sure ain't gonna convict a dude who killed a black child
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:52pm
I guess not Addicted...hell they couldn't even get Arias and even yt folks wanted her convicted. 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:06pm
Haven't been able to watch, but from the comments sounds like it was a tough day. Let this mess just be over. Are they doing closing remarks today or dragging if out until tomorrow?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Haven't been able to watch, but from the comments sounds like it was a tough day. Let this mess just be over. Are they doing closing remarks today or dragging if out until tomorrow?
closing will be tomorrow. I think they'll start at around 10am. I believe the state will go first, then defense, then the prosecution will have their rebuttal...The jury will have the case probably by late tomorrow...
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

closing will be tomorrow. I think they'll start at around 10am. I believe the state will go first, then defense, then the prosecution will have their rebuttal...The jury will have the case probably by late tomorrow...

Thanks. I have a feeling we will have a verdict by Friday!
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:14pm
Those heifers have probably already made up their minds...ugg...I know some news is reporting their bodylanguage has already decided it. I guess that's why they didn't put any kind of color on the jury just all white women. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 766767768769770 1114>
  Share Topic