Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 715716717718719 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:13am

Angry Trayvon Appp

'Angry Trayvon' Game Pulled From Google Play Following Outcry

An Android game recently sparked upset for fairly obvious reasons. The app's name? "Angry Trayvon."

Filled with apparent similarities to the Trayvon Martin case, "Angry Travyon" follows a hooded man seeking revenge against perceived enemies on the streets of various cities. The mobile game was reportedly pulled from Google Play on Monday night, but reappeared Tuesday morning for a period of time. The $1.99 app has since been removed once again.

Following an outcry, primarily on social media, the game's developer, Trade Digital, said it planned to purge "Angry Trayvon" entirely from the web, CNET reports.

"The people spoke out therefore this game was removed from the app stores. Sorry for the inconvenience as this was just an action game for entertainment. This was by no means a racist game," Trade Digital wrote in a Facebook post, which also appears to have been deleted.

Google Play appeared to come under the most fire for listing the game, sparking a Change.org petition, though it may have not been the only digital marketplace to feature the app. While earlier reports mentioned that the game was present in the Apple App Store, a spokesman for the Cupertino-based tech giant told The Huffington Post that the game could not have been listed because it was never submitted by the developer.

According to Fast Company, the Google Play listing stated that an updated version of the game was released on June 1, though the original "Angry Trayvon" is believed to have been available to the public as early as Dec. 25, 2012.

A Facebook app page, featuring a list of the game's top players, remained on the web at the time this story was published.

*After being painted as a violent, weed-smoking teen who caused his own untimely death, Trayvon Martin’s legacy will have another log added to the fire: the ill advised “Angry Trayvon” app from a company called Trade Digital.

Available for Apple and Android devices, the app is described as follows:

Trayvon is angry and nobody can stop him from completing his world tour of revenge on the bad guys who terrorize cities everyday.
Use a variety of weapons to demolish Trayvon’s attackers in various cities around the world.
As you complete a level, you will notice more bad guys coming at Trayvon at a faster pace and a deadlier attack.
If you like to attack from far, then purchase the ‘dagger’ as you will be able to throw it at your enemies for the kill.
If you want to dominate the leaderboards across the world, then make sure you collect the money that the bad guys will drop once you kill them to increase your score.

The Angry Trayvon app is just one of the many ways people are looking to use the case and Trayvon’s death as a means to profit. Another man was selling gun range targets with Trayvon’s image. A hooded figure is illustrated holding Skittles and drinking a beverage, assumed to be Arizona Iced Tea. As some may recall those were items purchased by the teen the night he was gunned down.

Advertisements for the targets were posted on a popular firearms auction website and the sellers stated they “support Zimmerman and believe he is innocent and that he shot a thug.”

UPDATE …

It looks like Google and Apple have thought about it decided it’s not worth the trouble to have such a controversial app connected with them and have deleted it from their respective app stores.

Along with noting that the app had been removed, Trade digital still insists there was nothing racist about it.

“This was by no means a racist game. Nonetheless, it was removed as will this page and anything associated with the game will be removed.”

Here’s the promo for the Angry Trayvon app:

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 10 2013 at 5:17am
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:18am
^^how disgusting
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:19am
Who makes a mockery of someone's murder, especially the murder of a child...

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:19am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I can't believe that bedridden hoe didn't realize that she was a "black" pawn in the defense's game of chess.......
That coon can't think for herself. She was so happy to appease massa she was doing it from her bed with a webcam.

If we send her skittles she'd eat 'em all, diabetes be damned.
/

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:57am
I bet this game was thought up by white people.  They don't have any shame at all.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:21am
yea I saw this I just couldnt't comment this case is getting to me.
the handling of evidence, etc known lies,. Its too much.
 how is his family & friends dealing w this?Cry

I wont watch today I'll watch the follow up It's too upsetting. I'm really nervous.
I'm up at 4:00am pacific time still watching HLN....

Edited by kaai - Jul 10 2013 at 6:22am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:04am
Ok I wasn't able to watch yesterday, but have been catching up with what went on via youtube. The defense presented to the judge cell phone text, pictures of Tray with a gun as well as text of him describing fighting. Both damaging to the prosecution if in fact it gets entered. But even more terrifying is the fact the defense is accusing the prosecution of withholding evidence and more over using calculating measures to hide/withhold this info from the defense. This occurred in close court around 9-10 last night. Towards the end of the video the judge stated she'd give her ruling on either allowing or not this new evidence by the defense....and the defense then starts crying that they're tired...& the judge walks out...you can visible see that nerves are frayed at this point.

I am beyond fearful of four things:

1-if the state does get a conviction. The defense will automatically request for a new trial on the basis of misrepresentation by the defense, withholding of evidence and violating Zim's constitutional rights to a fair trial, all these factors could potentially prove their clients innocence.

2-If the state loses the case, they will not re-try because the state has been accused of mishandling evidence and more so, withholding and potentially using illegal practices to stack the case in the states favor.

3-because the state went for the higher charge of 2nd degree instead of manslaughter, the state overshot in lieu of the evidence that they actually had. The state had a weak argument for murder 2, but had sufficient evidence for manslaughter.

4-Maybe because the state never wanted to convict in the first place, they decided to shoot for a charge (murder 2) that they knew they couldn't defend & then basically mishandle the case so badly that it would leave no opening to re-try for a manslaughter conviction...and ultimately Zim would walk in circumstance.

It makes me sick, but I honestly feel these people are THAT conniving.

Anyway, here's the video:

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jul 10 2013 at 7:31am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:06am
Ladies, please tell me if the arguments have started. I get nothing on my live feed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:22am
Last night, they said they would come back at 8hAM. Are they starting later today? I've tried wftv and mediaite and I see a blank screen saying "this event has concluded". They're probably talking about yesterday?

As for nbc, nothing than the morning show
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:28am
It's been moved up to 9am...last night they concluded @ 10pm, the judge said she'd rule @ 8 about the cell phone info, but I guess the defense won their argument about being tired.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 715716717718719 1115>