Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 712713714715716 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Glad to see Rev Al and Jesse in attendance with the parents. I know they are hurting. Where is the cow of a stepmama?

After that self serving interview she did I can't imagine the family wants to deal with her in court right now and I'm sure she knows it.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:20pm
I am emotionally spent.  It's been a struggle trying to stay awake through the trial and keeping up with what's going on.  Almost as if Trayvon were my own family.  I am so scared of what an acquittal might mean for black America.  It means that whites can hunt us down and murder us, as long as they are not witness to the first punch. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I am emotionally spent.  It's been a struggle trying to stay awake through the trial and keeping up with what's going on.  Almost as if Trayvon were my own family.  I am so scared of what an acquittal might mean for black America.  It means that whites can hunt us down and murder us, as long as they are not witness to the first punch. 
Hug

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Hug

I know it's off topic, but looking at this pic I think it would be cool if Trayvon's parents got back together
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:34pm

President Obama statement on Trayvon Martin case

t1main.stacia
Posted by:
CNN White House Senior Supervising Producer Stacia Deshishku

President Obama addressed the Trayvon Martin shooting today in the Rose Garden.

“Obviously this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. When I think about this boy I think about my own kids and I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal, state and local to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

I’m glad that not only the Justice Department is looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what is taking place.

I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this happened. That means that we examine the laws and the context for what happened as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon. If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and we will get to the bottom of exactly what happened.”

Edited by india100 - Jul 09 2013 at 10:40pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:39pm
Prty, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe that is why the stepmom is so salty right now. Her husband is spending a lot of time with his ex wife and not her.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:52pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:58pm

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:07pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Whats goin on in this pic?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon