Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 627628629630631 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

the amount of money these people are donating to zimmerman helps the defense not the state because it paints a picture of them believing in his innocence. 

back to the question as to why this witness had to listen to the tape a second time in a "quiet setting" when he claims that he had no doubts that that was his friends' voice the first time he heard it. why the fuk didn't de la rionda press him on this?

I think it just shows that his FRIENDS believe in him. I see it as they gave him money without even hearing the facts of the case. So how can I really believe that what they are saying is unbiased. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:31am

let me see if i can't clarify my stance. 

the witness said that he knew without a doubt that it was zimmerman's voice on the tape the first time he heard it, right? 

and then he testified that he recently listened to it a second time in a quiet setting. 

de la rionda asked why he needed to listen to it again and he responded with fake tears by saying that it was emotional for him. 

if it is so emotional for you and you are already certain that it was your friend's voice, why would you purposely subject yourself to listening to it again?

Yes, I picked up on the bolded as well. But I'm thinking that when he cornered him, he answered "I don't know why I listened to it twice". You're saying he could have kept on stressing that and I get it. But then again, you run the risk of him changing his story and coming up with more crap. To me, the minute he said "I don't know", he was confronted effectively. But I do see what you're saying. You want him to be a lot more stubborn in his line of questioning.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:35am
I can't understand why the judge, continues to allow things that have nothing to do with Trayvon muder.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:36am
exactly, jp. 

this was a good witness for the defense and the state needed to use any and every little bit of ammo at their disposal to try and neutralize his testimony. they did not. they didn't even try imo.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:38am
He's been to war, I guess he did not want to come off as badgering the witness. No telling how many of the juror members have family or friends that have been in the war or know someone whose been in combat.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:42am
i see what you're saying, starlite but i still don't think they did enough. whether this is on purpose or not...i'll try not to speculate on right not but i have my suspicions. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:07pm

Where I think things started going south is when DLR did not come at him with the contradiction he expressed. I clearly heard the witness to him that he couldn't tell whose voice was on SOME of the screams. Then he quickly revised his version and said ALL of the screams were Zimms and DLR did not insist any further when he should have. From then on, the witness gained in strength with his testimony. To me, he's the only one of the character witnesses that might be problematic because jurors might empathize with him and his waterworks and his combat/medic experience. And he finished strong in his last statement

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 08 2013 at 12:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:13pm

i see what you're saying, starlite but i still don't think they did enough. whether this is on purpose or not...i'll try not to speculate on right not but i have my suspicions. 

Well, I certainly thought he was almost doing this on purpose last week, that's how bad he was (only Mantei and the young attorney scored some points). It's infuriating that he took so long in being a little more combative

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 08 2013 at 12:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:20pm
At this point, I'm just hoping that his winning streak somehow continues since they say he is undefeated in murder trials so far. I'm just not convinced. It's all on the jurors common sense or lack thereof at this point, because the defense put on quite a fight.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:35pm

I can't really watch the defense case . Lies and more lies .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 627628629630631 1114>
  Share Topic