Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 606607608609610 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Is there anyone on Bhm who feels GZ was justified? There has to be someone interested in debating their beliefs.

I think there was a chick that came in here saying that she could believe GZ story and that GZ was actions were justified also that TM  probably could have avoided this if he had stopped and spoke with him or summin like that... she was all over the place.......... but yea she tried it.
I remember her. Someone called her a librarian due to her avi pic.

She typed in bright pink font and had her tap shoes shined up real nice like in this thread.

ETA: Emily Loretta

Edited by carolina cutie - Jul 08 2013 at 12:47am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Ladies ^^ Do we have the Video below in the topic ? I missed her interview last week . I thought Trayvon lived with his mother most of time . If what she is states is true , many people should be familar with Trayon in the complex . I can't embed .
  1. Tonight on AC360: Trayvon Martin's stepmother: 'Zimmerman killed my son'.

Can anyone embed the video for me ? I think she will hurt the case if she is allowed on the stand . No idea Trayon lived with her since the age of 3 ?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:52am
How can she  say that GZ didnt have a bais against blacks but say maybe it was because he had a hoodie on thought he was a thug.... how often is a young white male seen in a hoodie perceived to be a thug? Ca'mon now.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:00am
The stepmother was discussed in this thread.......the general consensus was that she needs to shut her pie hole..... 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:02am

How can she  say that GZ didnt have a bais against blacks but say maybe it was because he had a hoodie on thought he was a thug.... how often is a young white male seen in a hoodie perceived to be a thug? Ca'mon now.
I missed the interview thank God . I doubt Trayvon father will ever go back to her .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The stepmother was discussed in this thread.......the general consensus was that she needs to shut her pie hole..... 
I saw her for the first time tonight . I am so angry at her .
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:09am
I wonder if shes jealous of any rekindled feelings Trays mom and dad have had for each other during all this. Not saying that they got back together but they lost a child and that can either rip parents apart or pull them closer together. So I wonder if shes jealous of that and not being in the mist of it all...which in its own way is disgusting.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:22am

I wonder if shes jealous of any rekindled feelings Trays mom and dad have had for each other during all this. Not saying that they got back together but they lost a child and that can either rip parents apart or pull them closer together. So I wonder if shes jealous of that and not being in the mist of it all...which in its own way is disgusting.
I Think she feels like all of the mother things she did for Trayvon mean nothing . I am sure she loved the child like her own . I think the family was wrong for not allowing her to sit where ever she chose at the funeral . I feel sorry her in that perspective . The interview could hurt the case .
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 7:22am
 [/QUOTE] Can anyone embed the video for me ? I think she will hurt the case if she is allowed on the stand . No idea Trayon lived with her since the age of 3 ? [/QUOTE]

I think she needs to stfu! Although I understand she was in the childs life for a great part of his growing up..She is not his mother. And played the role of his step-mom when he & Tracy Martin were together. Tracy wasn't even with her when Trayvon was killed, he was with another woman, so just how much involvement did she have in those last few years? It is kind of insulting & dangerous to come out now, when the case is going on and every move made is under such great scrutiny.
"she's here to let people know she exist" this is what this woman wanted to have an interview for????? I want to slap the shyt out of her...it's not about you!! Fuuck people don't know there damn place.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jul 08 2013 at 7:27am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 7:29am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I Think she feels like all of the mother things she did for Trayvon mean nothing . I am sure she loved the child like her own . I think the family was wrong for not allowing her to sit where ever she chose at the funeral . I feel sorry her in that perspective . The interview could hurt the case .
you might be right India, but I can't help but think she is more mad that she wasn't included in all the spot light, and she got shaded at the funeral. I mean really? it isn't about you or your feelings. She seems very selfish because if she truly loved Tray she wouldn't do anything to potentially jeopardize him receiving justice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 606607608609610 1115>
  Share Topic