Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 605606607608609 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:29am
Sponsored Links

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:47am

Alright now!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:36pm
Is there anyone on Bhm who feels GZ was justified? There has to be someone interested in debating their beliefs.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:40pm
Oh I'll bet ole fool Printer Ink does....surprised she hasn't strolled in and given us the lowdown on how we shouldn't be offended when the man breaks and bends the law despite having no reason to back it up aside from their racist azz ideas. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Is there anyone on Bhm who feels GZ was justified? There has to be someone interested in debating their beliefs.

I think there was a chick that came in here saying that she could believe GZ story and that GZ was actions were justified also that TM  probably could have avoided this if he had stopped and spoke with him or summin like that... she was all over the place.......... but yea she tried it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:24pm
The ONLY way a person could defend George Zimmerman is if you completely ignore the context in which they met up in the first place... which is exactly what this case rests on, unfortunately
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:20pm
That's just the thing. He did stop and speak. Why are you following me? He BELONGED in that neighborhood. His father has a home there. The fact that he is brown just lets them add all kinds of crazy criminal tendencies...SMDH
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:16pm
I didnt say those were my words...Cry thats just what the girl said before she got ran up outta here....I think she either made a thread saying "what if GZ is telling the truth" or came in this thread...I dunno which...but she was a lone wolf.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:03am
she learned that day

i brought that up b/c i was talking to a person i'm pretty cool with and they were defending GZ...i had to really keep my composure to get my point across.  what infuriated me the most is i feel like they were defending GZ just to go against the grain.  nevertheless, that person will be kept at a distance. i can't fck with dummies.  I should've learned with how they acted during the election.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:20am
Ladies ^^ Do we have the Video below in the topic ? I missed her interview last week . I thought Trayvon lived with his mother most of time . If what she is states is true , many people should be familar with Trayon in the complex . I can't embed .
  1. Tonight on AC360: Trayvon Martin's stepmother: 'Zimmerman killed my son'.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 605606607608609 1115>
  Share Topic