Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:00pm
I love Charles Blow. Let me go read.
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:22pm
Charles Blow needs to be on the prosecution team asap.Thumbs Up
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:24pm
George HAS to take the stand

It's the only way
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/opinion/blow-questioning-the-struggle.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=charlesmblow&

Pretty good article!

This is what I've been screaming!!!  He didn't go for his phone, he flipped his jacket back to show or draw his gun. Trayvon probably hit him and took off running down the dog walk.  Remember, his bff puts him on the dog walk in his testimony.  Zimm never told the cops he was even on that dog walk, I don't think.

Two scraped knuckles and a shot to the chest were Trayvon's only wounds (according to defense).  That downward movement when he was on top of Zimm I believe showed his efforts to hold him down so that he either couldn't get the gun or couldn't point and shoot.

Trayvon, even if he was in front/ back of his dad's house wouldn't have run inside, he didn't know who this guy was, and there was a young man inside.  I believe he took off down the dog walk and Zimm chased him.  The last thing Rachel heard was Trayvon saying 'Get off' and then the phone went dead.  I think that's when he hit Zimm and ran down toward the 'T'.

Zimm wouldn't have had his jacket zipped, he was ready for combat.  Evidence shows there was way too much blood on his shirt to believe it was zipped.  When did he unzip it??  So, his testimony that his jacket shimmied up is wrong, it wouldn't have had to move upward, it would have fallen open if he was on the ground, exposing his side.

Here's a blog with depictions of the complex and possible routes of both.  If Zimm is to be believed, Trayvon went between the houses. But he could have easily run down the first street and entered the dog walk at the south end, he was running to avoid his stalker.  Zimm could have cut through the houses midway and met him in back of his dad's house. Trayvon would have run north on the dogwalk trying to prevent his stalker finding out where he lived. 

I pray the jury takes time to judge the timeline and alternative scenarios.  It's so tragic, he was so close to his home.  I wonder if the family used the back door as their main entrance. Trayvon obviously intended to go through the patio door.

Maybe the prosecution does better on cross examination.  Their job was to lay out the facts, the defense was able to dispute such.  When defense presents it's case, let's hope prosecutionn brings some fire.  Someone said this prosecutor has never lost a murder case. 

We need him to win this one for sure. 

Edited by mocharoni - Jul 03 2013 at 11:56pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:37am
^Never lost a murder case? That is reassuring!

The fear as Zimmercum looks at Attorney Angela Corey yesterday. She comin' for dat ass.Evil Smile

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:49am
[QUOTE=mocharoni]I knew it!  He probably lifted his shirt to check Trayvon for weapons. [/Ath

& he repositioned him. too

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:56am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

George HAS to take the stand

It's the only way

Clap with the lies he has been caught in so far? I wish he would....

he won't they wont let him... he's a proven liar......

I'm hoping the silver bullet will that young boy that was walking his dog. he saw what happened
his sister called for him he was scared. where is he?  
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 10:10am
CC I agree. I adore Charles Blow & he brought up everything we've been screaming in here.
Just hoping that the prosecution will tie up all loose ends and bring it home during their closing argument.
I think GZ will wind up getting a manslaughter charge or nothing. I really don't see M2 happening unless they come with a very strong closing argument.

They say Sybrina will probably take the stand on Friday and testify that it was Tray's voice on the 911 calls.
They probably won't cross examine her at all because they don't want her emotions to turn the jury since it consists of all women.

I wonder what ever happened to the two white women witnesses and the black boy who was walking his dog.

Anywho, I found this from the family's attorney on twitter.

Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter
776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

It's a law in Florida that was just initiated in 2012
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

CC I agree. I adore Charles Blow & he brought up everything we've been screaming in here.
Just hoping that the prosecution will tie up all loose ends and bring it home during their closing argument.
I think GZ will wind up getting a manslaughter charge or nothing. I really don't see M2 happening unless they come with a very strong closing argument.

They say Sybrina will probably take the stand on Friday and testify that it was Tray's voice on the 911 calls.
They probably won't cross examine her at all because they don't want her emotions to turn the jury since it consists of all women.

I wonder what ever happened to the two white women witnesses and the black boy who was walking his dog.

Anywho, I found this from the family's attorney on twitter.

Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter
776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

It's a law in Florida that was just initiated in 2012
Sun was this law in effect at the time of Trayvons death?

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:11pm
yep Jewels! sure was 

another interesting point by Charles. 

Tray could have been on top of GZ and still screaming for help because he saw the gun & was basically fighting for his life 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 1115>