Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 518519520521522 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:33pm
^The Reverends were there?Shocked

Yeah if a guilty verdict isn't handed down ish is going down.

IndiaHug
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

IndiaHug
Thank you . Yes baby almost everyday . The media will never show the Rev Sharpton or Jackson due to the rules about not showing support for any side .Confused

I wish the lawyer below would take over the case .

Edited by india100 - Jul 03 2013 at 8:19am
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I've been trying to post in here all day, dang BHM

I hope the judge allows the prosecution evidence in tomorrow. I agree with the comments about some of these media
people, the blatant bias is crazy.

I will no longer watch the media coverage about this, unless it's to catch up on things I might have missed. The ME was such a strong witness for the prosecution today and yet seeing the media coverage completely flattened my enthusiasm. I'm worried sick now.

Yeah, I feel you Jolie because it definetly messed with my head today. One of them said that the fact that the prosecution showed the Hannity interview so early in the case, now the defense doesn't have to call Zimmerman to stand and that it clearly showed that the prosecution was deliberately throwing the case. Don't know if I believe it, but it got me to thinking.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:58pm
I am going with Nancy Grace on this one.

Zimmerman may or may not take the stand, but its not up for the prosecution to decide what the defense has up their sleeves. They have to put it all out there, contradiction after contradiction, inconsistency after inconsistency. Zimmerman testifying will be icing on the cake.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:58pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:09am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:18am
I'd just like to thank everyone who has been posting information, links, summaries etc. I dont have time myself to watch it live so I really do appreciate now having a place to go to now watch the videos as well as reading the summaries and play by places. *hugs*
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:17am

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

^Girl I can only watch Black new anchors/pundits cover and discuss this trial. The white ones all seem to sympathize with the belief that Black males are out to get them. 

I get it, cc. I'm just watching Piers Morgan's show right now and that white female lawyer is enraging me so that I don't have the words Angry That white sense of privilege is strong!
Piers M gets it but the rest of 'em...

Star Jones just hit the bullseye when discussing the mean comments about Trayvon's friend's testimony. "We (Black people) have to learn all about you (white people) in order to make it in life, you never have to" and that it makes race discussions more difficult to understand for them.

Star put things in perspective regarding Travon's friend.  I am happy Star stated that she was always consistent.

Edited by Claudie - Jul 03 2013 at 4:17am
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:19am

IndiaHug

I concur!  India, CC, hi all Hug
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 518519520521522 1115>