Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 517518519520521 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

http://blackamericaweb.com/142401/trayvon-martin-was-one-of-the-few-guys-who-didnt-tease-rachel-jeantel-rod-vereen/

For some reason I can't make it clickable.

Jazzi, I just read this and I teared up. Trayvon was a really good-natured kid who was denied the chance to grow into a strong, caring man. What Rachel said about the way he accepted her broke my heart. The prosecution is really lacking in conveying the emotional side of this story. And I understand that it's probably not the strategy they chose to go with but the more I realize how polarized America is on this, the more I see that it's a mistake...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I've been trying to post in here all day, dang BHM

I hope the judge allows the prosecution evidence in tomorrow. I agree with the comments about some of these media
people, the blatant bias is crazy.

I will no longer watch the media coverage about this, unless it's to catch up on things I might have missed. The ME was such a strong witness for the prosecution today and yet seeing the media coverage completely flattened my enthusiasm. I'm worried sick now.
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

http://blackamericaweb.com/142401/trayvon-martin-was-one-of-the-few-guys-who-didnt-tease-rachel-jeantel-rod-vereen/

Jazzi, I just read this and I teared up. Trayvon was a really good-natured kid who was denied the chance to grow into a strong, caring man. What Rachel said about the way he accepted her broke my heart. The prosecution is really lacking in conveying the emotional side of this story. And I understand that it's probably not the strategy they chose to go with but the more I realize how polarized America is on this, the more I see that it's a mistake...

Just by reading that article you can see that he wasnt the typical teenager..he didn't make fun of her for how she talked or looked. Very kind hearted child. I think emotions will hit more. The facts are there but people respond (atleast in my opinon) to an action to go with the words..something that will stick out in their mind. to me I need a visual...a basic slap in the face. The jurors have the facts but it's not being driven home. I see where the prosecutors are going but as soon as it gets there, the meat is dangling but then they have no further questions....I dont get it.
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:56pm

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I've been trying to post in here all day, dang BHM

I hope the judge allows the prosecution evidence in tomorrow. I agree with the comments about some of these media
people, the blatant bias is crazy.

I will no longer watch the media coverage about this, unless it's to catch up on things I might have missed. The ME was such a strong witness for the prosecution today and yet seeing the media coverage completely flattened my enthusiasm. I'm worried sick now.
I was really hoping Angela Corey would have done some of the interrogations. I think a woman can provide and explain the pain Sybrina is feeling and bring in some emotion in this trial. Its a jury of women and women sympathize. I had to take a break myself and only watch for 30 mins at a time. It's draining and it's sad. Justice will prevail. God knows all and sees all. I had to remember...millions thought OJ would go to jail and he didnt...millions also thought Casey Anthony would go to jail and didn't. Now millions think GZ will be set free.... Don't worry..the best is yet to come.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:01pm

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Girl I can only watch Black new anchors/pundits cover and discuss this trial. The white ones all seem to sympathize with the belief that Black males are out to get them. 

I get it, cc. I'm just watching Piers Morgan's show right now and that white female lawyer is enraging me so that I don't have the words Angry That white sense of privilege is strong!
Piers M gets it but the rest of 'em...

Star Jones just hit the bullseye when discussing the mean comments about Trayvon's friend's testimony. "We (Black people) have to learn all about you (white people) in order to make it in life, you never have to" and that it makes race discussions more difficult to understand for them.

This is the very reason why I believe black people in the US are bi-cultural and to a certain extent, bi-lingual.  Most white people will never understand what racism is because they are completely unaware of the institution that allows for them to be completely oblivious of it.  Therefore, they are not interested in a dialog where they actually have to value the experiences of the victim.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:02pm

Hey ladies  . I have not forgot about you . Today was too much . The entire story has change ? Now Trayvon went for gun invisible bushes ? I was born in the 60's . I can't stand to see this happen again now that i can do something about it as a black person . You guys know i work as a nurse trying to retire . A QTIP  WAS USED THE NEXT DAY TO SPREAD BLOOD THAT ZIMMERMAN PLACED AFTER HITTING HIS DAM SELF . PLEASE SEND BANDAIDS IN PROTEST !!! I Will be back online in the morning to help . I love and care about you  . We need to stick together for what is right .

PS . I MAY HAVE MANY SPELLING ERRORS IN MY POST DUE TO MY UPSET OVER THE LIES ON TRAYVON .Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:22pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:29pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:33pm
^The Reverends were there?Shocked

Yeah if a guilty verdict isn't handed down ish is going down.

IndiaHug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 517518519520521 1114>