Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515516517518519 1115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:37pm
So what was the book about? That the super scary octupus negro Tray circled the car, pounced on the fat azz Zimmerfool, yet was shot and killed? After supposedly darn near beating Zimmerfool to near death, yet leaving him with superficial wounds that didn't even require stitches? SMDH!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:07pm
Just got home and been catching up on this thread. I DON'T USUALLY CARE FOR TWERKING BUT I THINK I'M ABOUT TO MAKE THEM BOOTY CHEEKS BOUNCE ALL OVER THE PLACE!
I was waiting so long for the ME to come on and that is the one witness I end up missing Cry
But reading everything y'all wrote, this is MAKING MY DAY!!!
Let me tune in to cnn, see if I can view some excerpts...

If anyone has links, feel free!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 02 2013 at 6:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

I think he wiped it clean.  It's alltogether possible that he reached for his gun instead of his phone.  He may have had it out from the beginning and they fought over it. If Trayvon grabbed the barrel that wouldn't fit with what Zimmerman wanted shown. He's never said Trayvon touched his weapon. 

IMO he decided to play cop the moment he told dispatch to have police call him when they got there.  His interest in and desire to be law enforcement was too strong for him not to have jumped on the opportunity.

This makes perfect sense. This has got to be how it all went down.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:12pm
Here you go bew...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Here you go bew...

Thank you!!!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:23pm
anyone interested in catching up on any witnesses they missed, check out this persons channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123?feature=watch
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:01pm
I really want to watch this but ya'll would think this was my child...I can't stop crying. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:20pm
Anderson Cooper is saying the inconsistencies in GZ's story compared to the witnesses called by the state today are 'minor'. foh
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Anderson Cooper is saying the inconsistencies in GZ's story compared to the witnesses called by the state today are 'minor'. foh

Oh Lawd...im over these ppl...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:50pm
^Girl I can only watch Black new anchors/pundits cover and discuss this trial. The white ones all seem to sympathize with the belief that Black males are out to get them. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515516517518519 1115>
  Share Topic