Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 479480481482483 1114>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:21pm
Them folks been mad ever since O.J got off
Sponsored Links

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Them folks been mad ever since O.J got off

I agree and I really believe if a not guilty verdict is given, it will be based off of white folks "getting back" at black people for OJ's guilty ass getting off.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:02am
btw, thank you so much ladies for the updates and dialogue that is being presented here.  I don't have the heart to tune in to this case because I get instantly pissed.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:16am
this is what I don;t understand...didn't anyone from the coroner/forensic side even bother to take pics of Trayvon's hand to see if there were defense wounds? they keep showing zimmerman's wounds...I believe Zimmerman's father put those marks on George to say Trayvon attacked him. So pitifully ashame the dead isn't here to defend himself...

question???? Y did zimmerman listen to the 911 person to not pursue this person??? 

this is truly so hard to watch...that neighborhood guy w/the pink shirt, I wanted to jump thru the tv screen and choke his effin dumb azz...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 02 2013 at 1:29am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:34am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

this is what I don;t understand...didn't anyone from the coroner/forensic side even bother to take pics of Trayvon's hand to see if there were defense wounds? they keep showing zimmerman's wounds...I believe Zimmerman's father put those marks on George to say Trayvon attacked him. So pitifully ashame the dead isn't here to defend himself...

Forensics hasn't been called yet, hopefully they'll shed some light on who did what. And according to testiomony yesterday, GZ was in police custody right after the shooting, and wasn't released until early the next morning. However, he had a flash light that he could've easily bopped himself with to inflict those injuries to himself.

question???? Y did zimmerman listen to the 911 person to not pursue this person??? Because he's an asshole!! He claims he only got out of the car to locate an street address, but don't you live there you freakin imbecile?? So Trayvon looks suspicious because he's walking around looking at the homes..which makes sense because he was visiting...and maybe he was just checking the neighborhood out...but you on the other hand live there & don't know the streets...bitchmade fuuker...

this is truly so hard to watch...that neighborhood guy w/the pink shirt, I wanted to jump thru the tv screen and choke his effin dumb azz...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:47am
Why do white folks keep mentioning OJ?

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Jul 02 2013 at 5:47am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:45am
Coz they mad girl
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:52am
Good morning Ladies...it's on today. I'm sleepy as hell but I wouldn't miss this for anything. For those unable to watch via television, here is the link to live news feed...

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/52117880

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jul 02 2013 at 7:53am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:02am
Hello!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:03am
Who is the house negro in O'Mara's camp?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 479480481482483 1114>
  Share Topic