Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:22pm
Hey ladies i just return from church . I saw a clip of the judge telling that fool he should wrap it up . How long can he question the cop ? My pastor said to keep the faith . God will handle the devil and i plan to do just that . Now i need to read and watch CNN.

Edited by india100 - Jul 01 2013 at 6:25pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

But I still feel like everyone is missing the big picture!!!  He hunted Trayvon down, engaged him first, got his ass beat in the process and decided to pull out a gun and kill the boy...that has to mean something in the court of law...I mean damn!!   And if yall all forgetting the bigger picture,the jury prolly is too...I just hope the prosecution ties everything together in the end...
Absolutely, but is that enough to convict him? & the reason I say this.

Zimmerman has mad it clear from the beginning the reasons his for his heightened vigilance in the neighbored. There was a break in the week prior & another home had to be secured very close to the altercation he had with Trayvon.

He was supposedly the neighborhood watch. So he has slightly more authority than let's say a layman.

He claims he wasn't following him, but instead was looking for an address..which is bullshyt, but can also be believed by a jury that may have bias already in their minds.

And the worst is that Fla has that damn stand your ground law. If in fact they believe he was attacked by Trayvon, and he feared for his life, deadly force is a reasonable act.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:23pm
I think Jolie has a good point.  O'Mara is trying to emphasize what they thought at the time, without all of the evidence in hand.  You can't go into a case and base innocence or guilt on lack of information at the time of a crime.  If that were the case, many more people would get off scott-free.  I think O'Mara knows he can't win based on the accumulative evidence and what was discovered from the investigation, so he is focusing on what everyone knew and saw early on.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I think Jolie has a good point.  O'Mara is trying to emphasize what they thought at the time, without all of the evidence in hand.  You can't go into a case and base innocence or guilt on lack of information at the time of a crime.  If that were the case, many more people would get off scott-free.  I think O'Mara knows he can't win based on the accumulative evidence and what was discovered from the investigation, so he is focusing on what everyone knew and saw early on.
I'm really hoping that there going to come on strong tomorrow. I really hope this isn't the best they have...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Basically. You worded that perfectly. That's exactly how I saw it. And I'm trying to be objective about it, despite the fact that I have a side. I will admit that O'Mara is one skilled mofo and a pro at the art of diversion. But he only has so much of a hand to play with. And he knows it.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

But I still feel like everyone is missing the big picture!!!  He hunted Trayvon down, engaged him first, got his ass beat in the process and decided to pull out a gun and kill the boy...that has to mean something in the court of law...I mean damn!!   And if yall all forgetting the bigger picture,the jury prolly is too...I just hope the prosecution ties everything together in the end...
Absolutely, but is that enough to convict him? & the reason I say this.

Zimmerman has mad it clear from the beginning the reasons his for his heightened vigilance in the neighbored. There was a break in the week prior & another home had to be secured very close to the altercation he had with Trayvon.

He was supposedly the neighborhood watch. So he has slightly more authority than let's say a layman.

He claims he wasn't following him, but instead was looking for an address..which is bullshyt, but can also be believed by a jury that may have bias already in their minds.

And the worst is that Fla has that damn stand your ground law. If in fact they believe he was attacked by Trayvon, and he feared for his life, deadly force is a reasonable act.

Well hopefully the jurors look at moral reasoning more so than the law...If I was a juror,personally, I know he would be found guilty...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:33pm

I still can't wrap my head around Don West's prestige. To me, he is the most incompetent attorney I've ever seen. He is as useless as O'Mara is cunning and creative.

There's one thing I heard today that surprised me, though. They said that De la Rionda does not have to cultivate relationships with the cops testifying because he's not usually assigned to this district. I always assumed that he would never go too hard about the cops' incompetence because after all, the cops are in line with the State and they are interdependent. So he could go WAY harder in emphasizing the sh*tty job they did. Maybe he will later on, I don't know. It's clear that Serino WAS dumped and reassigned and that evidence that should have been collected wasn't.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 01 2013 at 6:35pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:35pm
They tried it today too...showing he has a conscience...with that are you catholic bullshyt! I honestly feel he's a psycopath. He studied criminal justice and imo, I think he was prepared waaay before the incident, so sticking to this story is easy for him. He's not a regular citzen who got into an altercation. He is a person who study to become a police officer, he was delusional that he actually had some sort of authority, and felt he was justified in the shooting. HOWEVER, he had enough sense to pull back and play the victim...saying he was just looking for the address, he was attacked by Trayvon, he was in a fight for his life. He made it a point to plant this religious seed, because he was fully aware that all he said would be brought into evidence if and when he had to face a jury.

If I were a juror, I would take his background as a criminal justice student into account, but I don't know if that is the mindset of the jurors...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:38pm
But then again, could be that the mere fact that he represents the State in THIS trial precludes him from going in on the investigative methods anyway. Prosecutors and cops have this incestuous relationship. And I dislike how he's always available to help the defense find shyt like audio or documentation. Let them fend for themselves, damn it. I'm sure that they know each other socially and shyt but damn...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

They tried it today too...showing he has a conscience...with that are you catholic bullshyt! I honestly feel he's a psycopath. He studied criminal justice and imo, I think he was prepared waaay before the incident, so sticking to this story is easy for him. He's not a regular citzen who got into an altercation. He is a person who study to become a police officer, he was delusional that he actually had some sort of authority, and felt he was justified in the shooting. HOWEVER, he had enough sense to pull back and play the victim...saying he was just looking for the address, he was attacked by Trayvon, he was in a fight for his life. He made it a point to plant this religious seed, because he was fully aware that all he said would be brought into evidence if and when he had to face a jury.

If I were a juror, I would take his background as a criminal justice student into account, but I don't know if that is the mindset of the jurors...

I have ZERO doubt about that. Said it from the beginning. And I think that is exactly what Serino is sensing, even if he can't always fully articulate it since he's recounting feelings and judgements AS EACH INTERVIEW GOES ON, just like Tokyo emphasized. His flat affect is abnormal. Throughout the trial, before the trial, on the scene of the crime, being walked into the precinct, through the questioning. No way you can convince me that is normal behaviour for someone who just killed someone. Even a seasoned detective like Serino has never even discharged his weapon!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 1115>
  Share Topic