Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474475476477478 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 4:59pm
So this commentator saying that its "too little too late for the state"...This is y I hate the biased media...this was the states best day...and yet they still giving it to the defense...white ppl aint gon never be sh*t...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

So this commentator saying that its "too little too late for the state"...This is y I hate the biased media...this was the states best day...and yet they still giving it to the defense...white ppl aint gon never be sh*t...

I'm not listening to him anymore after today's fucc up. Besides, depending on what channel you tune in later on, you'll hear different interpretations, I guarantee you
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:01pm
But doesn't the state have a lot more evidence to present? I think there are too many in the media who want to see Zimmercum walk.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:04pm
I still would have preferred it if he said I think he is a pathological liar lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

But doesn't the state have a lot more evidence to present? I think there are too many in the media who want to see Zimmercum walk.

There's more. They seem to take their time to put the pieces together. Not to mention rebuttal. Not worried. I think today was a win for the State.
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:13pm
I wonder if Trayvon sustained more injuries than has been reported (I haven't looked at the crime scene photos).

I thought I heard the investigator ask Zimmerman if he'd hit Trayvon with his gun.  Anyone else hear that?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:15pm
The more I watch, the more I feel they are doing just what they are supposed to do. As someone else said, they seem to be let time evidence speak for itself. O'Mara (bastard) is trying to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but I think the prosecution is slowly closing that opportunity and trying to leave an impression with the jury.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The more I watch, the more I feel they are doing just what they are supposed to do. As someone else said, they seem to be let time evidence speak for itself. O'Mara (bastard) is trying to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but I think the prosecution is slowly closing that opportunity and trying to leave an impression with the jury.

I believe this as well. The prosecution seems to be confident enough in their evidence that they don't need to influence he jury with their cross and questioning. 

To me, two key elements were revealed this week

1. Zimmerman knows MMA
2. Zimmerman said himself that he "it's didn't sound like him [Zimmerman]" screaming on the 911 recording

The prosecution having studied the evidence before the trial started knew this.

I'd like to see them hit these two facrs home more, but I do believe that they are confident in their maneuvers. 

I'm not a lawyer, but as a civilian on the side of the prosecution I can say what I'd want to hear to put this pig in prison.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:35pm
question...in florida aggravated manslaughter of a child if a firearm is involved is a minimum of 25 yrs...is 17 considered a child in the state of florida?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 01 2013 at 5:36pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:52pm
So guys I haven't been on all day, not feeling very well...plus been watching CNN...so after listening to the actual trial, then the commentators, it's obvious that the prosecution is not going to win a conviction. So my question is what next? Do you think they'll re-try for lessor charge or this is over? Also on a personal/public note, what next? Do we just let this go and just chalk it up to yet another fallen youth, or do we rally and try and get some sort of laws changed in FLA?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474475476477478 1115>