Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:21pm
I don't care if Trayvon Martin was getting the best of Zimmerman you were told NOT TO FOLLOW THIS YOUNGMAN because your choice to disobey what you were told this 17 tear old ended up dead you are RESPONSIBLE. I don't get how anyone else can not see that!!!!!
Sponsored Links

BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:22pm
Then the ones claiming that is Zimmerman screaming for HELP.... Shocked
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I swear.
Girl.

Me and my mom were watching that CNN interview. We went from 'Glad she is also speaking out for Trayvon' to 'Trayvon's dad better have a sit down talk with ol girl quick fast & in a hurryPinch'.

Talk about being selfish, insensitive and just plain old unaware that this trial is about a 17 y/o getting shot in cold blood and not you you you.

I've nothing nice AT ALL to say, so mums the word for me on this issues...

...'cause giiiiiiiiiiirl......

Stern Smile

and I MEAN

"Stern Smile"

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:18pm
Yeah, I watched Anderson last night. So was the 6 year old black child Zimms called the police on wearing a hoodie too?

It was triffling that she wasn't allowed to sit in the front pew with the rest of the family, but America didn't need to know that nor most of the other info she shared....bless her heart.   
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:08am

The Melissa Harris-Perry panel making excellent points today

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:40am
I need to look over the state's case. GZs defense is very competent. They didnt go for stand your ground b/c it could be argued that Trayvon was the one who stood his ground when GZ got out the car.

The self defense law in Florida is f'd up to put it simply and it seems that it's easier to win a self defense claim because: 
  • you can start a fight, lose the fight and kill the person who is winning
  • it's better to lose the fight if you are armed than to win b/c if you are losing you can legally use your weapon
  • the status of victim and aggressor can switch mid altercation
  • the measure of whether you are allowed to use deadly force is "fear" (loaded concept) 

Via Charles Blow: 
  "i keep coming back to this: you cant encounter a living boy and leave him dead and that be okay. Can you? I wonder what message this case is sending to other young men who may look like Trayvon" 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

he was so cute 
look at those eyes
CryHeart
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:52am
& the police jacked up the case too
You drug test the dead boy but you dont drug test his murderer? 

this could have been open & shut had they done their job 

creepy ass crackersLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 11:06am
Omg Broken Heart
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

he was so cute 
look at those eyes
CryHeart
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 6:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 1114>
  Share Topic