Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 1114>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:05am
Stay strong Rachael.......BHM supports you.....
Sponsored Links

mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

those white people on the jury are looking for any reason to discredit a state witness.  i hope no one on the jury has a mentally disabled child or close family member because they were probably not amused by her referring to questions as retarded.  I wouldn't let it distract me from the facts but everyone feels differently...she's 19, not a child...i don't expect her to be super articulate and perfectly coached she needs to watch how she speaks.

I was not amused, as I have a child with special needs.  But she did use it in the proper context.  If you think people go around taking phone calls while commiting a crime, you are indeed slow to learn. 

Maybe I'm giving her credit because I'm a supporter, but I wouldn't hold that against her. Once again, she displayed raw honesty.  That's all she knew to say.  I pick my battles.

Edited by mocharoni - Jun 28 2013 at 1:32am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:16am

Zimmerman's Father Says Blacks Are the "True Racists"

Robert Zimmerman accuses Black leaders and groups of racism.

By Natelege Whaley
Posted: 06/17/2013 09:23 AM EDT
Robert and George Zimmerman in Court

George Zimmerman’s father, Robert Zimmerman, has come out with a controversial e-book that accuses African-Americans of being the “True Racists.”

On June 12, 2013, Zimmerman released the title Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of My Son on Amazon, which “describes how and why my son, George Zimmerman, has been charged with the crime of murder.” 

The chapter “Who are the True Racists?” has been bringing much attention to the book. In it, he writes that he was not aware that racism still existed in America until his son was brought up on charges for killingTrayvon Martin, according to Think Progress.

Zimmerman expressed that racism is “flourishing at the insistence of some in the African American Community.”’ He continues to point the finger by name dropping African-American leaders and groups that he believes are racist, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, the National Black United Fund and the United Negro College Fund.

Zimmerman then listed various Black leaders and organizations that he believes are racist, including theseaccording to Think Progress:

Congressional Black Caucus. “[A] pathetic, self-serving group of racists… advancing their purely racist agenda.” He later adds that “all members of Congress should be ashamed of the Congressional Black Caucus, as should be their constituents.” And finally: “They are truly a disgrace to all Americans.”

The NAACP. “[S]imply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily financial, interests” and “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.”

NAACP President Benjamin Jealous. “[W]hat I would expect of a racist.”

Trayvon Martin’s funeral director. A “racial activist and former head of the local NAACP.”

Benjamin Crump, Natialie Jackson and Darrly Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family. “The scheme team.”

The National Basketball Players Association.

Black Chamber of Commerce.

National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers.

Although Zimmerman believes African-Americans are to blame for racism, a new study shows racism is the reason Blacks feel Trayvon Martin’s murder case was handled unfairly.

More than 90 percent of Blacks believed race played a role, compared with 68 percent of whites and 74 percent of Hispanics, according to a new study published in the academic publication Journal of Crime and Justice.

BET National News - Keep up to date with breaking news stories from around the nation, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. 

Get ready for the BET Experience, featuring Beyoncé, Snoop DoggR. Kelly, Erykah BaduKendrick Lamar and many more. Go here for more details and info on how to buy ticketsSign up now to attend free film screenings, celebrity basketball games and more.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:33am
Anybody watching HLN? The black lady on the far right is making tooo much sense about Rach.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:38am
Thank you so much Bindy. So Robert Zimmerman (bro) and dad are both open racists. Dad even wrote a book about how much he despises us? The prosecutor should have a field day with this book. He needs to have dad on the stand and badger him like they did the poor girl today.Confused
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:41am
Is there anywhere online to watch HLN?

I will say thing I was only caught off guard by Trayvons friend when I found out who she was because she looked older than what I was expecting. Then I realized how long this has been going on and the toll stress takes on ur body mentally and physically after going through something like this.  Could they have  coached her sure maybe but she was the closest one to being there outside of Trayvon and Zimm... she was the last to hear his voice  outside of the cries ...this is something that will be with her for the rest of her life. 

Now she plays a key role in this and being that young u might start to think " if i mess up then i let his family down"... she needs support not criticism...... mofos just really got their priorities all twisted and underestimate the pressure that is resting on her shoulders.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:44am
the only way i know to watch HLN online is xfinity streaming...i usually do that when i'm cooking. lol

Mocharoni, i hope the people on the jury are like you...i just really don't trust these white ladies...

I think people are focused on all the wrong things when it comes to the witness, like what she tweets, lying about why she didn't go to the wake, etc...my only issue with her is the visible attitude and the way she answers some of the questions.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:24am
That's the white standard MO: Seek to be victimized by the very people they have been victimized for centuries.  The Zimmercums need to have an ever-lasting seat.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:08am
This Don West guy is going to ruin the case for himself..."the reason you didn't do anything is because you thought it was just a fight...but you thought it was just a fight because it was one you knew that Trayvon Martin was planning to start."

I'm so glad that she answered that question perfectly.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:33am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

That's the white standard MO: Seek to be victimized by the very people they have been victimized for centuries.  The Zimmercums need to have an ever-lasting seat.
This right here..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 1114>
  Share Topic