Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 12:42pm
why does this juror keep calling trayvon treyveen
he knows damn well he knows that baby's name
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:59pm
I hate that this fat fcuk is living, breathing and taking notes while Trayvon is dead and gone. Never before in my life have I felt such murderous rage towards a complete stranger
QUEEN ATL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QUEEN ATL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

why does this juror keep calling trayvon treyveen
he knows damn well he knows that baby's name

This Clear folk are a mess.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:23am
white woman 
made up her mind tray is guilty 
said his father didnt love him 

her dumb ass
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:46pm
jury sequestered throughout trial 
trial should last 2-4 weeks 

lets convict this bish fl 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:32pm
http://breakingbrown.com/2013/06/dna-tests-prove-trayvon-martin-did-not-inflict-serious-injury-to-george-zimmerman/

DNA Tests Prove Trayvon Martin Did Not Inflict Serious Injury to George Zimmerman

June 12, 2013 News, ybw 0

In order for George Zimmerman to be acquitted of murder charges, the defendant must show that he was in a fight for his life when he fired a fatal shot into Martin’s chest. This means Zimmerman must prove that Trayvon Martin caused his injuries in order to demonstrate that he fired in self defense, but as the Daily Kos points out, the DNA tests in the case do not support Zimmerman’s story.

Firstly, the DNA tests do not show any of George Zimmerman’s skin under Trayvon Martin’s fingernails:

RESULTS
Exhibit ME2:  Fingernail scrapings represented as being from Trayvon Benjamin Martin
                   “gave chemical indications for the presence of blood”

ME 2A Right hand: “No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin (ME-3) were
                          found on Exhibit ME-2A”

ME 2B Left hand:  “No DNA results were obtained from Exhibit ME-2B

But how could Trayvon Martin grab Zimmerman’s bald head and bash it into the ground without getting skin under his nails? And, as The Washington Post‘s Jonathan Capehart reported in September of 2012, none of Zimmerman’s DNA was found on the cuffs/sleeves of Martin’s hoodie,
causing Kendall Coffey, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida to conclude, “Unless Trayvon Martin was wearing gloves and a bonnet, it would normally be expected that there would be some evidence of him on the garment.”

From Daily Kos:

The Jury will see that the Autopsy report shows Trayvon had “a 1/4″ x 1/8″ small abrasion on the left fourth finger.”  The Jury will also see that the Autopsy does not mention any: blood, dirt, defensive wounds or offensive wounds on Trayvon Martin’s knuckles, palms, wrists, fingers or thumbs — which dispels Zimmerman’s claim that Trayvon punched him in the nose 25-30 times, covered his nose and mouth while at the same slamming his head into the sidewalk over a dozen times.

Jurors will also see pictures of Zimmerman’s hands after he fatally shot Trayvon Martin, showing absolutely no abrasions or defensive wounds. A man who had been in the fight of his life wouldn’t have clean hands:

hands1

In addition, even though Zimmerman said he’d been pinned down by Trayvon, there was no mud or grass on his back.

Zimmerman also admitted holding Trayvon Martin face down in the mud at one point, a story supported by the mud and dirt on Trayvon’s clothes:

I was on top of him, straddling him, he was face down, when he kept hitting me in the face it felt like something was in his hands, so I thought he had a weapon, so I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from his body, and I said, “STOP! Don’t move.” He was saying something like “ahhhh ahhhhh and cursing” and I said, “STOP, don’t move” and then somebody came and had a flashlight and I thought was a cop and I said – oh and I still had my gun in my hand as I was holding his hands apart and I said are you a cop he said “no” but I’ll call them.  I said, “I don’t need you to do that I need you to help me restrain this guy.”

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:32am
This just makes me want to cry envisioning his last moments. And still listening to lie after lie this fool spews....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:11am
Is anyone listening right now? The defense is trying HARD to not keep this one as a juror, lol!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Is anyone listening right now? The defense is trying HARD to not keep this one as a juror, lol!
lmao yes

& they wont pick the black woman who went before him
her behind put on facebook she was summoned LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

lmao yes

& they wont pick the black woman who went before him
her behind put on facebook she was summoned LOL
LOL. He keeps asking the same questions over and over again trying to trip him up. I wonder how long this jury selection is going to take...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 1115>
  Share Topic