Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:28pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 12:06am
Sigh, but none of those pics have sh*t to do with the racist tub of lard targeting him and shooting him in cold blood.

Ugh, can't wait until they find the bastard guilty.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:57am
It should not matter what he did in the past all that matters was on that day he was not doing anything wrong and that piece of crap had no right to take his life. This gets me so riled up I swear I can not stand these a$$holes trying to dig up any and everything to win a case they have no right in winning.

George will get his I'm sure of it!
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:52pm
Mannnn....the stuff they would find if they got a hold of my phone or laptop. That doesn't give someone the right to shoot me. He could have been playing tough for his girl with those texts.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:37am

George Zimmerman's attorneys apologize for mischaracterizing evidence

By Daniel Arkin, Staff Writer, NBC News

Attorneys for George Zimmerman apologized Sunday for mischaracterizing evidence they said boosted their theory that Trayvon Martin was the aggressor in his fatal meeting with their client last year.

Lawyer Mark O’Mara said during a hearing last Tuesday that the defense had obtained video footage of three fights, including one in which he said two of Martin’s friends "were beating up a homeless guy."

But Zimmerman's defense team corrected that statement on  Sunday, saying O'Mara had unintentionally "misstated the nature" of the footage.

In a statement posted on Zimmerman’s website, the defense lawyers said the footage actually showed "two homeless guys fighting each other over a bike."

A Florida judged ruled Tuesday that Zimmerman’s lawyers cannot mention Martin’s suspension from school, prior marijuana use, text message exchanges or past fighting in opening statements when the trial begins on June 10.

Zimmerman faces a second-degree murder charge for shooting Martin to death after a confrontation on Feb. 26, 2012. The defense has argued that 17-year-old Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman was just trying to protect himself.

Editor's note: George Zimmerman has sued NBCUniversal for defamation in civil court, and the company has strongly denied his allegations.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/02/18702011-george-zimmermans-attorneys-apologize-for-mischaracterizing-evidence?lite

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:18am
So...Can Trayvon's family sue George Zimmercum and his lawyer for defamation, too?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:43pm

So his lawyers are working for free? Trying to gain notoriety and fame from defending, and probably clearing that fat fukk? I hope this backfires in the worst way.

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:03pm
I find it funny that these photos are leaking after the judge told the defense they couldn't be used at trial.

Whatever
Bring on June 10th
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:47am
GZ has raised 77k Sleepy

new evidence:
  • George applied to be a cop in 2008 but was turned down
  • he trained at an MMA fighting gym near Orlando (this is interesting b/c the defense said that GZ had no formal fight training)
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:55am
So those photos justify that bastard shooting Trayvon to death? Ok.

I'm ready for justice bc coming in this thread takes a lot out of me still...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 1115>
  Share Topic