Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:36am
I really hope they don't let the fool off. I can't bear to watch this fool so I'll just keep updated through this post.
Sponsored Links

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:55am
@ the defense team
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:38am
cant believe that he waived his stand your ground hearing but has the option to get it back if he doesnt like the outcome of the trial
i cant deal
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

cant believe that he waived his stand your ground hearing but has the option to get it back if he doesnt like the outcome of the trial
i cant deal
Right . My BP went up . Zimmerman  gain about 50lbs or more during his freedom . I can't stand to look at that man . Lord have mercy .
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:45am
i wonder how long it'll take for the verdict...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i cant deal
Right . My BP went up . Zimmerman  gain about 50lbs or more during his freedom . I can't stand to look at that man . Lord have mercy .
That's good!
the jury will look at his big butt and wonder how tray could have beat him up at 100 lbs soaking wet

coco, this isnt the trial.
the real trial is in june
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 3:42pm
Lawd, he looks like a murderous pig. People won't feel a bit of sympathy for him compared to the pics of the young boy he says he was 'threatened' by from inside of his car. Keep eating Jorge!Clap

(Orlando Sentinel, Joe Burbank, Pool/ Associated Press ) - George Zimmerman, defendant in the killing of Trayvon Martin, arrives in Seminole circuit court, in Sanford, Fla., for a pre-trial hearing, Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch leader told Circuit Judge Debra Nelson that he agrees with his defense attorneys’ decision not to seek an immunity hearing under the state’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law. Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense. Martin was fatally shot in February 2012 during a fight with Zimmerman in a Sanford gated community.

No Stand Your Ground for Zimmerman... yet

Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:59pm
He is getting super fat. I hate that he isn't locked up yet. This case makes my stomach hurt
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 5:59pm
Even if he were half that size, nobody with the least bit of common sense could tell me they believed he was in danger.  This fat fukk even had a gun. 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:05pm
The fool is eating good off donations Angry, porky the Pig.  I like the Judge ApproveThumbs Up

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 1115>
  Share Topic