Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:54am
I am down IGS. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:17am
Count me in too Sunshine.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:58am
yay!
what do u guys think we should do for his bday?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:41pm

George Zimmerman's attorneys on Friday asked a judge to order ABC News and reporter Matt Gutman to surrender all their recordings, notes and correspondence related to one of the most important witnesses in the murder case against their client, Trayvon Martin's girlfriend.

She says she was on the phone with the Miami Gardens 17-year-old when he and Zimmerman came face to face moments before Trayvon was shot Feb. 26.

ABC aired an audio interview with the young woman March 20 during which she said Trayvon told her he was being followed by a strange man and was frightened. She heard Trayvon ask the man, "What are you following me for?" A short time later, the phone went dead, she said.

O'Mara's four-page motion says the call lasted more than 26 minutes but that the recording provided by authorities is only 12:44.

Wrote O'Mara, "It's is apparent from a review of the tape that there are several 'starts' and 'stops' and other obvious edit indicators."

Enter to win tickets to see Wicked performed live!

In an email, ABC News Senior Vice President Jeffrey W. Schneider said Friday that network lawyers were reviewing the subpoena request. Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson will listen to arguments Feb. 5.

Zimmerman's attorneys have fought for months to get more information about the recording because much of it is inaudible.

Zimmerman is the 29-year-old former Neighborhood Watch volunteer charged with second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon, who was unarmed, after calling police and describing him as suspicious. Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense.

Also Friday, defense attorneys gave official notice to prosecutors of 15 new pieces of evidence they plan to use.

None appears to be a blockbuster. Instead, the list is mostly police and FDLE records that appear to be the equivalent of fine print, for example a subpoena request by a FDLE agent for Trayvon Martin's phone records and a letter former State Attorney Norm Wolfinger wrote to FDLE, asking its help.

The list also includes four pieces of video, three of them surveillance video from retail stores, parking lots or apartments, the fourth of Zimmerman being arrested by FDLE agents in Jacksonville on April 11.

It's not clear what their evidentiary value is.

Jeff Weiner of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.rstutzman@tribune.com or 407-650-6394.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:33pm
I am not sure. I've been thinking about it, but I keep coming up with a blank.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:23pm
I was thinking we could make a group donation to the Trayvon Martin foundation.
I PM'd Seducky to ask her to organize it since she's a trusted member here and she's dealt directly with the family. She was very sweet and said she would run it by Organic.

I haven't heard anything yet so I'm going to message her again for an update.

She also said that they definitely had plans to turn up the heat in the weeks leading up to the trial and she liked the skittles idea.

Tray's birthday is February 5th so we need to start organizing now.
I was thinking about making a thread asking but I don't think it'll b well received.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I was thinking we could make a group donation to the Trayvon Martin foundation.
I PM'd Seducky to ask her to organize it since she's a trusted member here and she's dealt directly with the family. She was very sweet and said she would run it by Organic.

I haven't heard anything yet so I'm going to message her again for an update.

She also said that they definitely had plans to turn up the heat in the weeks leading up to the trial and she liked the skittles idea.

Tray's birthday is February 5th so we need to start organizing now.
I was thinking about making a thread asking but I don't think it'll b well received.
Make your topic .  I think bhm will support without any drama  . I will help once you have the plan finalize .  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:31pm
India
If I don't get an answer from Seducky or Organic by tomorrow evening I'll make it!
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:53pm
I still have fresh tears over this....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:48pm
so donations are no longer being accepted online. 

i found a website that has free sympathy e cards so im going to contact mod 5 to see how she did the gabby douglas card and i'll go from there 

foxy, i find myself getting emotional about too especially when i see the nasty comments that GZ reporters leave online but i have learned to turn my tears into action. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 1115>