Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUpdated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 770771772773774 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Ladies, I just listened to the blond lady's testimony and GZ senior. I have to disagree with your assessment of how the day went. I don't think that John Guy could have gone after the blond lady without looking insensitive in the eyes of the jury. I do wish he had questioned her some more about her internet activity though, it's like he left us hanging. He should have expounded on that a bit more.

As for DLR'S cross with Zimm senior, I would say the same. I don't think he could attack the father of the defendant like that about the screams. Mind you, the defense had no problem trying to do that with Sybrina but she stood firm and this man was probably going to stand firm for his son too...
I didn't see any major damage there.

I'm still not confident as to the outcome of this, though
I hope you're right...maybe there's still hope Jolie. All we can do is wait at now..pray & wait.

Truth be told, I'm not hopeful at all. The State did too little too late. It's just that I expected the testimonies that I missed today to be worse than they were by the way you guys were commenting..

Unfortunately, the private investigator remained solid. Guy did manage to rattle him but then he apparently made a mistake and O'Mara gained ground. I give a slight advantage to the defense but not an overwhelming one because the State did put up a fight there. The other two witnesses were inconsequential to me. I don't think any damage was done by them.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:51pm
watching the rebuttal witnesses. I thought it was over after GZ senior
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:55pm
Not trying to take away anything from what's going on now...but this brings up so many feelings...here is a tidbit from my Dads case:

"A former Broward County sheriff's deputy has been sentenced to eight years of probation for causing a traffic accident that killed a jail inmate." 

8 years probation for killing my Dad.. my Dad had a drug problem and was in jail for possession of drug paraphernalia the DA didn't even want to pursue the case at all...then my attorney said the state would use my fathers past against us if we continued to try and fight for my Dad...Cry...it was a mess. & this entire case rehashes old wounds...
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:56pm
George Zimmerman has sued NBC Universal for defamation!!!!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:04pm
OMG Jewels Hug
this isnt right 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:05pm
I guess it's old news

I didn't know he had already done it

(CNN) - George Zimmerman, charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old Florida boy, is suing NBC Universal for using "the oldest form of yellow journalism" by editing an audio tape of his 911 call to make him sound racist, the lawsuit says.

Zimmerman is seeking "damages in excess of the jurisdictional limit" in Seminole County Circuit Court in Florida, where the lawsuit was filed Thursday.

Zimmerman, who is Hispanic and is charged with second-degree murder, is accused of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, who was African-American. The February incident has provoked national controversy.

Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense. Attorneys for Martin's family say the teen was shot and killed "in cold blood."
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:09pm
So he's hispanic for the lawsuit....but claiming white for the priviledge of escaping prosecution? UGGGh I wish he would get Ecoli or something while he is so busy stuffing his bloated face.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I guess it's old news

I didn't know he had already done it

(CNN) - George Zimmerman, charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old Florida boy, is suing NBC Universal for using "the oldest form of yellow journalism" by editing an audio tape of his 911 call to make him sound racist, the lawsuit says.

Zimmerman is seeking "damages in excess of the jurisdictional limit" in Seminole County Circuit Court in Florida, where the lawsuit was filed Thursday.

Zimmerman, who is Hispanic a
nd is charged with second-degree murder, is accused of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, who was African-American. The February incident has provoked national controversy.

Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense. Attorneys for Martin's family say the teen was shot and killed "in cold blood."

oh please 
the bitch marks white on his medical documents 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:22pm
I'm so sorry Jewel
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:28pm
OMG Jewel that is just outrageous....So Sad....fl is just not Shat!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 770771772773774 1114>
  Share Topic