Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUpdated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:58pm
Black man kill a black man, it's cool they lovin dat
Black man kill a white man & the sentencin' him to death
White man kill a black man then scream about selfdefense
Break it down to manslaughter wit all of the evidence

Soulja Slim surely said it
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

question...in florida aggravated manslaughter of a child if a firearm is involved is a minimum of 25 yrs...is 17 considered a child in the state of florida?

I believe so.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

So guys I haven't been on all day, not feeling very well...plus been watching CNN...so after listening to the actual trial, then the commentators, it's obvious that the prosecution is not going to win a conviction. So my question is what next? Do you think they'll re-try for lessor charge or this is over? Also on a personal/public note, what next? Do we just let this go and just chalk it up to yet another fallen youth, or do we rally and try and get some sort of laws changed in FLA?

Im not even fukin with u no more...Sleepy
Why Cami? I'm only calling it like I see it. It doesn't look good. At this point, there are little to no inconsistencies in his story (that have been exploited) . The majority of the witnesses support his testimony. The prosecution is lackluster at best. The defense at this point has proven (with the prosecution witnesses no less) there wasn't any malicious intent that would lead to conviction on the manslaughter charge...so what will be done, if the case is blown?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:05pm

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

So guys I haven't been on all day, not feeling very well...plus been watching CNN...so after listening to the actual trial, then the commentators, it's obvious that the prosecution is not going to win a conviction. So my question is what next? Do you think they'll re-try for lessor charge or this is over? Also on a personal/public note, what next? Do we just let this go and just chalk it up to yet another fallen youth, or do we rally and try and get some sort of laws changed in FLA?

Im not even fukin with u no more...Sleepy
Why Cami? I'm only calling it like I see it. It doesn't look good. At this point, there are little to no inconsistencies in his story (that have been exploited) . The majority of the witnesses support his testimony. The prosecution is lackluster at best. The defense at this point has proven (with the prosecution witnesses no less) there wasn't any malicious intent that would lead to conviction on the manslaughter charge...so what will be done, if the case is blown?

he had alot of inconsistencies 
but the prosecution hasnt exploited them yet

all witnesses except John Goode have said GZ was on top 
minor.non life threatening injuries 
he said it wasnt him on the tape 

said Tray was covering his mouth and suffocating him yet he could scream for help
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:12pm
Jewels, I wouldn't worry about the pundits. At least not yet. One thing I've realized throughout this is that the commentary I hear on channel 9 while the trial is on always ends up being contradicted by someone later in the evening.
And you have to keep in mind that regardless of the media coverage and the slant that the reporters may have on this, the jurors themselves do NOT have access to that commentary. They don't get to judge on anything else other than what they hear in the courtroom (although admittedly, there is cause to be worried about their biases prior to being selected).

I actually thought it was a hell of a day for the State. As far as Serino's testimony when O'Mara interrogated him, he was talking of what he knew at the time of each interview, it wasn't necessarily an overall conclusion that he reached. Wait for the prosecution to get to them. These guys are slow as hell and they take their time revealing what they have. But I believe they are confident in the strength of their evidence and that there is more to come. Don't despair quite yet. At least not until there is undeniable reason to.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:13pm
right Sun I heard all of that as well. But the other side of the coin is:

Zimmerman cooperated completely with the police. After being read his Miranda, he agreed to video statements/written.

Zimmerman admitted to being on top AFTER he shot Trayvon. So the forensics will play a major role (hopefully) in dispelling this, if he's lied.

I agree there are minor inconsistencies/omissions in the statements, but according to their analysis, nothing that would be considered "unusual" 

I by no means want this to be the outcome, but I'm also not going to be baffled if the case doesn't work out in our favor. Imo, the prosecution is not aggressive enough. It's almost like they presented witnesses to support the defense. I'm praying tomorrow will solidify the prosecutions angle and close the cage around that animal. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Jewels, I wouldn't worry about the pundits. At least not yet. One thing I've realized throughout this is that the commentary I hear on channel 9 while the trial is on always ends up being contradicted by someone later in the evening.
And you have to keep in mind that regardless of the media coverage and the slant that the reporters may have on this, the jurors themselves do NOT have access to that commentary. They don't get to judge on anything else other than what they hear in the courtroom (although admittedly, there is cause to be worried about their biases prior to being selected).

I actually thought it was a hell of a day for the State. As far as Serino's testimony when O'Mara interrogated him, he was talking of what he knew at the time of each interview, it wasn't necessarily an overall conclusion that he reached. Wait for the prosecution to get to them. These guys are slow as hell and they take their time revealing what they have. But I believe they are confident in the strength of their evidence and that there is more to come. Don't despair quite yet. At least not until there is undeniable reason to.
I agree they're slow as hell! I had so many objections today...LOL I just wish they'd get out of 1st gear. Tomorrow will be more of a reveal. I thought Serino did play it down the middle, neither for or against either side. However, I personally feel Serino thinks something is wrong with Zimmerman.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

But I still feel like everyone is missing the big picture!!!  He hunted Trayvon down, engaged him first, got his ass beat in the process and decided to pull out a gun and kill the boy...that has to mean something in the court of law...I mean damn!!   And if yall all forgetting the bigger picture,the jury prolly is too...I just hope the prosecution ties everything together in the end...
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The more I watch, the more I feel they are doing just what they are supposed to do. As someone else said, they seem to be let time evidence speak for itself. O'Mara (bastard) is trying to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but I think the prosecution is slowly closing that opportunity and trying to leave an impression with the jury.

I believe this as well. The prosecution seems to be confident enough in their evidence that they don't need to influence he jury with their cross and questioning. 

To me, two key elements were revealed this week

1. Zimmerman knows MMA
2. Zimmerman said himself that he "it's didn't sound like him [Zimmerman]" screaming on the 911 recording

The prosecution having studied the evidence before the trial started knew this.

I'd like to see them hit these two facrs home more, but I do believe that they are confident in their maneuvers. 

I'm not a lawyer, but as a civilian on the side of the prosecution I can say what I'd want to hear to put this pig in prison.

The evidence speaks but they still need to drive it home through their cross and direct questioning

Because once the defense gets up and starts going on it can get lost
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:22pm
Hey ladies i just return from church . I saw a clip of the judge telling that fool he should wrap it up . How long can he question the cop ? My pastor said to keep the faith . God will handle the devil and i plan to do just that . Now i need to read and watch CNN.

Edited by india100 - Jul 01 2013 at 6:25pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 1114>
  Share Topic