Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUpdated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Claudie,
Happy belated!
What did the judge rule?

IGotSunshine thank you . She is a no nonsense Judge, and she is willing to work on Saturdays. I did not watch the full hearing. IMO, the trial is not going to be long. She is a strict Judge, therefore there is no room for showboating, and grandstanding.
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:51am
trial in a month
im so anxious
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 4:46pm
You gals are amazing Cry. I'm so happy to see you all still here watching this case so closely. Most of the world has probably forgotten about Trayvon by now, but you all are standing strong! Freedom fighters you all are Hug.

We've been having really small scale "rallies" here in southern Florida. The police are familiar with our presence in certain areas, so they no longer bother us (lol). However, the constant presence has had a negative impact since it no longer generates any media coverage, so we can't reach a large audience and keep Trayvon's name on the forefront of people television sets. That's ok, though, because we sure do make an impression on passing motorists LOL. They blow their horns and wave and show their support however they can. 

I hope this posts. BHM hasn't been that user friendly as of late. Arreglate, BHM AngryLOL

Edited by Organic - May 21 2013 at 4:48pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

trial in a month
im so anxious

So am I. This is such a long time coming too. I will be glued to either the tv set or the internet if I don't get a broadcast up here. I'm praying for no upsets.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 5:14pm

Has the judge decided if they can bring up that he tested positive for marijuana? I never understood how they could tell he was under the influence on that day but they saying he was.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 2:05am
The nerve ot this muthafucca right here. He'd better not skate amd if he does, he needs to be "handled"

Trayvon Martin Drugs: George Zimmerman Wants Teen's Marijuana Use Referenced In Case

Trayvon Martin Drugs

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the neighborhood watch leader charged with fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is asking a judge to deny prosecutors' request that the teen's marijuana use be off limits.

George Zimmerman's attorney filed a motion Monday claiming that Martin likely was under the influence of marijuana at the time of his death in February 2012. Attorney Don West says that could be relevant to a jury evaluating Martin's actions the night he was shot.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for shooting Martin during a confrontation at the gated community in Sanford where he lived. His trial is scheduled to start next month.

Zimmerman is pleading not guilty, claiming self-defense.

Prosecutors have asked a judge to not allow Martin's drug use or other personal matters from being used at trial.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 23 2013 at 2:07am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 2:41am
Under the influence of marijuana?  So what the fukk kind of danger does having the munchies put his fat ass in?
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:59am
They're going through Tray's phone for this case. I don't understand what that has to do with anything.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:32pm
They are going through his phone records and apparently, they  have found him smoking marijuana and handling guns.  The racists are having a field day with this.

Apparently, according to the white racists, there has been new evidence that marijuana overstimilates you and thus makes you capable of bashing the head of an innocent fat ass shythead like Zimmercum into the pavement.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/05/24/george-zimmerman-lawyers-release-trayvon-martins-cellphone-data-showing-evidence-of-him-being-a-teenager/

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/Trayvon-Martin-evidence-photos-679832
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:17pm
That's great organic! 

& lol at weed making you aggressive 
chile God sits high and looks low 
idc if tray was on bath salts, if gz would have stayed in his truck none of this would have happened 

anywhoo GZs attorneys are trying to delay the trial for another 6 weeks 
that lets me know that they have no evidence and are only organizing a smear campaign 

George Zimmerman and everybody that loves him 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 1114>
  Share Topic