Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Update On My NHH Co Purchase

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update On My NHH Co Purchase
    Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:03pm
Hello,

I recently posted on my experience with NHH co, http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/dont-bother-with-nhh-company_topic365884.html

I wanted to provide an update. A few days after my post, NHH responded to my email offering the opportunity to exchange. I shipped the hair back to them and they shipped me replacement bundles. They sent me the bundles in the picture below. The quality feels nice and soft and the hair feels thick.
http://public.fotki.com/calimesmerizer/nhh-co-replacement-hair/nhh-co-wavy-curly.html

Although I was hoping to receive hair that was curlier, im hoping it will curl up after I wash and dry it. Any advice on making it curlier, without chemicals?

I guess I jumped the gun after they told me that I would end up receiving the same hair if I exchanged it. I am glad they allowed me exchange it and did not charge for shipping the second time around.

I regret giving an initial bad impression of the company. Since they allowed me to exchange the hair I am more satisfied with the level of customer service, the hair quality and would recommend them...
Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:11pm
Did they send you one of those prepaid shipping labels or something or did they reimburse you for shipping? Also, you said that you bought .5 kilos, how much did they charge you for the hair and for shipping the first time around?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:06pm
I like when a company is willing to try and resolve issues, better later than never. Glad it all worked out for you :)!

As for making the hair curlier, Google Ploppling and Plunking. I would type it but my arms are tired from yoga.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:52am
That's supposed to be curly?

glad it worked out for you as well! but it looks like flexi rods are going to be the way to go if it even holds a curl
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:49am
You still lost on the return shipping.......I don't like when companies send me garbage with the hope that it will not be worth it to me to return it....
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:35pm
Post pics of the hair once it wash....
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 3:12pm
Do you think they would've replaced your hair if you didn't post any negative reviews here?
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:09pm
very pretty...no where near what I consider curly

try a diffuser to achieve better curl definition and maybe some curl defining mousse
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:42pm
Might be nice wavy hair.
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Did they send you one of those prepaid shipping labels or something or did they reimburse you for shipping? Also, you said that you bought .5 kilos, how much did they charge you for the hair and for shipping the first time around?
No, they did not send a shipping label. I paid dont the shipping back to them, they paid for the second batch back to me. I cant remember exactly but I believe I paid just over $500
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic