Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update on Glueless wig with PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SatinBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatinBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:29pm
Satinbeauty checkin inTongue
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:33pm
Hey Miss Celie, New Diva, Chat, Beany and MK, I am never in these parts so forgive me for such a delayed response. Im glad everyone is okay, Im downstairs with NewD, and MK, but MissCelie and Beany, its been a long time! I hope all is well. Also thank you to everyone else who commented. Ive been asked to provide vendor information and I want you all to know that Im not ignoring you, but this lace game has become so murky I just cant go disclosing my vendor like that. I apologize to anyone that may be offended.

Magnolia,

Curly hair is all I've worn for the last 8 years or so. The maintenance is super easy once you get the hang of it, but its going to take some getting used to. The key, I have found, is to keep it moisturized but not saturated. Build up will cause it to shed. Each unit is different so your routine is something you're going to have to play with.

I used to be the one to buy all this expensive crap for these wigs, but for years now, I've been using the same few products and it hasnt steered me wrong yet. That being Tressame Flawless Curls (shampoo and conditoner), Aussie 3 minute miracle, Fantasia IC Anti Frizz serum in the clear bottle with the pink cap, and ic alcohol free straightening gel (for twist out and more controlled styles. That is all I ever use, nothing more, and nothing less.

At night I do two loose twist and style in the morning.

here are some updated pics of the same unit taken just now, as I just dyed jet black and reapplied it minutes ago. I've got it in a sloppy bun because its still curing but you get the gist. feel free to pm me with any maintenance questions you may have, because I rarely come this section anymore. The other pics are of the hair in its natural state, a side ponytail with gel, and blown out and roller set

Im sorry theyre so big, I had some resizing issues.
HTH

Edited by Qualified - Dec 04 2013 at 11:00pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:26pm
that is gorgeous!
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:23pm
WoW! And nice app!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Magnoliabird1 Magnoliabird1 wrote:

I always tend to stay away from processed tight curly hair.  My concern has always been tangling and knotting. 

Can you give response to how yours is doing in regards to tangling and knotting.  What products do you use?

I would love a really curly one but not processed...even if processed with steam.  I would love, love to find one that is natural curly as well as natural color.  I prefer the virgin hair units that have no processing...not even steaming.

Would love your feedback on the manageability of yours.  I need something carefree as I am about to retire in two weeks and will be doing some international traveling until I find where I want to plant my feet.   Do not want to be bothered with daily messing with the hair.  Wanna spend that time enjoying the tropics and beach.  

So, do tell how the maintenance is and does anyone know who has good...very good virgin curly hair with virgin color.

I will chime in with my routine too.

I have the kinky/curly units that I wear like a big afro. As mentioned above - the key is moisture - otherwise it will get dry and hard in no time.. so then it will start to break off. It's a lot like our natural 4b/c hair.

I usually wet it in the morning (avoiding the edges and the roots. Then I apply MixedChicks Deep conditioner - then rinse it out. Then I apply the leave in conditioner One Conditioner by DevaCurl. Finger/comb it through. Then you must,must seal the hair in some kind of oil- I use Argon Oil. This will define the curls beautifully. As a last step to really make the curl pop up with springs all over, I use a little Moroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse! That stuff is great. I then I sit under the dryer for 15 minutes to get it 90% dry - lastly I use a blow-dryer (with a diffuser) to make the curls bounces all over my head!
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:41pm
what if your natural hair is a 3c 3b mixture? can you use these same products?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123