Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Update on Glueless wig with PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 6:37pm
Can you inbox me the vendor info?? I looove the curls!
Sponsored Links

beanybabygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beanybabygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:45pm
Just logged in to say … ALL HAIL THE TEXTURED HAIR QUEEN!!! Girl your KC/ AKC has always been the business!!

I need that hair in my life!
Magnoliabird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnoliabird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:14pm
Love, love the curls.  I have never, ever had good luck with the curls unless I do them myself.  I have bought three deep curl ones and everyone ended up in the garbage from qdPremier Wigs.  I use to get good ones from them but not any more.  Same for Remy Queen.  Just trash.  Now I get only virgin and test the hair well cause when you shampoo a new one which is how I check also to see if color has been added and check if texture is all natural.  But what burns me up is after giving vendor detailed instructions as to what i want, they love slipping something else in and pass it for what you asked for.  I am so sick of the quality and if not as described we have to send back at our expense AND pay for it to be returned.  And AliExpress I am done and over with.  Their buyer protection is worse than Paypal
ChrissyNicole29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrissyNicole29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:42pm
That hair is beautiful.
customwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:09pm
Got issues with your dull hair and want to beautify them? Try exciting variety of U and I tip hair extensions, stick tip, nail tip and http://www.moklox.com - glueless lace wigs offered by Moklox.

We are a UK based retailer of Remy Lace Wigs, manufacturers of the best real hair lace wings in the world. In our online store, you can make a selection out of dozens of Glueless and Standard Wigs, both Front and Full Lace, as well as Prebonded U and I Tip Hair Extensions in various lengths, styles and colors.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:45pm
Gorgeous Qualified... just gorgeous.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:42am
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:24am
The Q up in here shutting it DOWN - newD- she owns the game still !!!
Hey everybody !  Hope all is well.  Have a great holiday.  I too miss you all. 
I can't tell you the last time I applied a lf ! My game is definitely a wash these days.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by DIVA007 DIVA007 wrote:

Heart... Those curls!

!! Clap  
!
I've been out of the loop since Sept, just catching up to some posts!

Edited by chatnoir - Nov 27 2013 at 2:55pm
Magnoliabird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnoliabird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:07pm
I always tend to stay away from processed tight curly hair.  My concern has always been tangling and knotting. 

Can you give response to how yours is doing in regards to tangling and knotting.  What products do you use?

I would love a really curly one but not processed...even if processed with steam.  I would love, love to find one that is natural curly as well as natural color.  I prefer the virgin hair units that have no processing...not even steaming.

Would love your feedback on the manageability of yours.  I need something carefree as I am about to retire in two weeks and will be doing some international traveling until I find where I want to plant my feet.   Do not want to be bothered with daily messing with the hair.  Wanna spend that time enjoying the tropics and beach.  

So, do tell how the maintenance is and does anyone know who has good...very good virgin curly hair with virgin color.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>