Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUPDATE My Virgin U-Part Wig w/ PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
GSONYA80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPDATE My Virgin U-Part Wig w/ PICS
    Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:18pm

Ok Yall So Let me start by saying I cannot style my hair to save my life. It has never been my forte and don't know if it will ever be. With That being said I've always been More of a Full lace wig or Mono top wig Kinda girl because It makes REALLY makes my eye twitch to spend $190+ on hair then spend another $200 to get it sewed in.My budget just isn't fit for that right now. But I must admit I do love the realism that sew-ins bring to your hair if they are done correctly. Neways! Little ol me was just browsing youtube and ran across this sorta new technique called a U-Part wig a.k.a Removable Sew-In. I was like you mean to tell me I can get the whole "sew-in look" without actually having one and I can use it over and over again take it out put it back in when I get ready? aaand it saves me money?!? Whhhaaaaat! lol...I could not contact my vendor fast enough to ask if they made these lol I was ooober excited when she told me they make them and they do theirs a little different basically the hair is molded onto the cap with a machine they use so I wouldn't have to worry about the thread becoming loose hair slipping out etc. Well I saw a technique where 1 lady put a weft underneath the cap so that she could sorta pull it in a ponytail and I got that also and when I tell yall I ADORE MY U-PART WIG !! It's just so convenient and natural looking. My very 1st pic (top left hand corner) is just to show how my real hair was styled underneath the cap and the hair that I left out..Im Lazy so I didn't even get it braided and I really didn't have to because it still layed pretty flat lol I LOVE THESE!

Edited by GSONYA80 - Oct 08 2011 at 5:23pm
Sponsored Links

SpoiledSpicy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:20pm
Prettyyyyy. You and the hair
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:20pm
very pretty... specs please??
KayCee4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:21pm
Pretty!
SpoiledSpicy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

very pretty... specs please??

Oh yea, we def need specs girlie! Hair is really lovely.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:22pm
SO pretty !!
book worm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:23pm
It looks cute! So you had to have some leave-out?
GSONYA80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:56pm
Thanx so much yall :) Its a 20" Virgin Malaysian body curl I curled it a little tighter with my curling wand and the curls haven't dropped at all since yesterday. My vendor is a lady named Isabel I met her at the flea market in my area she moved to the U.S about 3 years ago but still doesn't speak english well at all...Luckily my dad was a contractor in San Salvador for many years so I speak Spanish really well. She kinda uses me and a few other ladies in the area as her model I guess you can say so I dont wana give out any price because I help her out ALOT as for Advertising in America therefore the price may be a little different but they are REALLY fair prices yall and the hair is def. A1 She also has lots of feedback reviews on the net If you'd like further details ladies just PM me because I adore BHM and get alotta useful info from here.... this is like in my top 3 sites to Lurk on lol...wouldn't wana be kicked off for posting links or nething like that but I know this is definitely going down as 1 of my  fav wigs lol...I think I'm gonna use it as a pillow tonight I just luv how it feels lol (Excuse me ladies but Im super Goofy so please excuse the many lolz) oh and it has a 2x4 part opening

Edited by GSONYA80 - Sep 22 2011 at 11:00pm
GSONYA80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by book worm book worm wrote:

It looks cute! So you had to have some leave-out?

Yea I believe so.....but dont quote me on this but I do believe you may not have to leave any hair out on top if you do it like hairstylist do the invisible part thing and just cut hair off of the wefts and glue it around the part to make it look like its growing from your scalp
book worm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 11:08pm
oh. ok.  Thanks!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic