Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update *My journey to find quality hair from India
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Update *My journey to find quality hair from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update *My journey to find quality hair from India
    Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:35am
UPDATE* - This topic was deleted by admin, But I wanted to provide an update for the people who were following my journey... its been a long one! 

Long story short - 

Like the rest of the world. I was tired of vendors, decided to see if I could find quality hair straight from the source. A family friend who lives in india decided to help me out. First Order of 14 kilos of hair was crap. I was able to return the hair, but that has been a battle (Under normal circumstances, I am now sure they dont usually do refunds) Its now 3 months later and I finally have pictures of the hair being processed in the factory.  Full order is being sent to me on friday (FINALLY - *PRAISE BREAK*)- Its going through the final wash and lice removal phase. 

SIGH..... The first original order was for bulk hair. I decided to get wefted hair this time around and less hair. 

The quality of the hair is substantially and noticeably  better this time around.

.... and for your viewing pleasure.... photos!Wink

The last pic is 22 inches of GOODNESS. MY MY MY ( I didnt order this length but i asked my contact to send me of pic of it, so i could see for future reference) 

Edited by jeli20 - Jul 24 2014 at 11:37am
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:44pm
NNNIIICCCEEEE keep us updated, and thank you for sharing your experience
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:58pm
Very nice. full from the weft to the ends!
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 4:54pm
Im glad you updated us, I really enjoyed your other thread and the hair looks really pretty!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 4:59pm
Why was the other thread deleted? The hair is beautiful! Are you starting a hair company?
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

NNNIIICCCEEEE keep us updated, and thank you for sharing your experience

Will do!!
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Very nice. full from the weft to the ends!

Right? I was honestly surprised to see the wefts so full to the ends.
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

Im glad you updated us, I really enjoyed your other thread and the hair looks really pretty!

Thanks! And you must be my soror... "1908"
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

Why was the other thread deleted? The hair is beautiful! Are you starting a hair company?

Girl, probably bc someone asked me if I would be selling the hair and I said yes. Lol

I'm going to get through this hair and then ill decide if I'll start a side business from it. I'm excited to just install at this point!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:59pm
I will check back for your pictures upon arrival .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic